Hattie and Mallory Bourn - The Bourn Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not just herself tho… she’s could have a fine holiday and come back and go into Labour the day after and then put other mothers and NHS staff at risk in the hospital.

It’s just so unnecessary.

Reactions: 13
It’s not just herself tho… she’s could have a fine holiday and come back and go into Labour the day after and then put other mothers and NHS staff at risk in the hospital.

It’s just so unnecessary.
Absolutely. There’s people who are panicking about leaving work at this stage, some who are two weeks off an induction, whether their other halves can even go out for a drink etc and here is she jetting off!
I know some will say, well if it’s allowed at this stage etc and defend it, but its just a joke. The best bit is, she spent two weeks visiting her mum etc after Portugal, keeping the kids away from school; she could have been doing this now if Korey is on football mode.

Reactions: 9
Ibiza tomorrow 🙄 bet she’s going with Mallory.
i think summer genes might be going with her too, she just posted this story on ig

her sister naomi was only just complaining about wanting to go to ibiza despite having recently moved to LA. sophia and cinzia (friends of summer and naomi) are also flying to ibiza on monday, but i doubt they’d want to be around their young children the whole time

Attachments

Reactions: 4
i think summer genes might be going with her too, she just posted this story on ig

her sister naomi was only just complaining about wanting to go to ibiza despite having recently moved to LA. sophia and cinzia (friends of summer and naomi) are also flying to ibiza on monday, but i doubt they’d want to be around their young children the whole time
I don’t get all the attraction to Ibiza. Even ore covid everyone seemed to go there. I went when I was 17 and I barely remember a thing from it. Although I doubt they’ll be down on the strip 😂 just because you can go on holiday doesn’t mean you should 🙄

what happens if you do have covid and go into labour? Is it just a ‘duck the staff they have to lump it’? Because if it is then honestly shame on Hattie for going

Reactions: 12
I hate myself I just bought the mop hattie was advertising last week 😂 I was genuinely fed up with the old skool mop and bucket and definitely not influenced by her!

Reactions: 2
Summer is just as careless as Hattie she travelled in august last year to turkey I think.Despite being pregnant and being in a lockdown although it was lifted a bit so she flew out.I don’t think her or Hattie know how to cope with their children alone eg when low league OH footballers are away.They can’t hack normal life so have to holiday together

Reactions: 6
Ah, her footie mates and Mallory being out with a friend explains it all. Princess Hattie can’t miss out 🙄 even though she’s got what a lot of women dream off and wouldn’t ever put at risk, how dare anyone do anything that DOESN’T revolve around her.
Cue the smirky smile and bump rubbing photos for the next week….
still so long as 25k people like the pics doesn’t matter about the risk to her bump even if covid didn’t exist 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
Imagine being the doctor/midwife who signs off her fit to fly document…

knowing what people have been through, knowing how many women would do anything to be pregnant, knowing what they as doctors/NHS staff have been through for the last year and then watching clueless idiots like this wanting a holiday…

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I wonder if she’s had the vaccine whilst pregnant because they say to catch covid during your third trimester is incredibly dangerous and can cause all sorts of problems for mum and child. I certainly wouldn’t be going on a packed plane abroad during that trimester. So negligent

Reactions: 12
What I can’t get is she said she had so many ‘questions’ about it. I’m guessing mockingbirds new tactic is to reframe critique as questions….. or she just knows she will be hammered if she opens her dms and got in there first. Kind of the whole ‘I say it as it is’ witch at work who says that when you meet them before they start making comments about you.

Reactions: 10
I’m only here because I’m surprised Hattie is on holiday again. Especially without her partner when she’s so far gone in her pregnancy. I’ve been following her for years and don’t really care for her but I watched her YouTube channel this year and her boys are really polite

Reactions: 3
Summer is with them
Ive actually unblocked her to nosy 😂 I bet the kids are all knackered too after an early flight but we will be keeping them up to ‘watch the football’ and letting them run riot…..

Based on the videos I’ve just seen, Summer looked miserable as sin, and she’s whining that the baby moving hurts. Well duh……. Joe didn’t seem to happy at being filmed- that polite ‘oh no’, laugh sort of thing. I wonder how he felt having his holiday gatecrashed or if he just has it shoved on him, pay for it and shut up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.