Hattie and Mallory Bourn - The Bourn Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*Mallory/Hattie do a q&a*
*get question or comment they’re not happy with but choose to answer anyway when they could ignore*
*bitchy/moany/stupid/ridiculous response*

repeat

Reactions: 19
The arrogance for Mallory to dismiss interaction with followers required in order to get paid says everything. You might get paid that time love but if no one uses your never ending affiliated links you won’t be getting paid a second time. The arrogance to also says it ‘makes her a living’. If she was a single parent there is no way this would even come close to supporting her and her children. And she wouldn’t be living in her fancy house so wouldn’t be able to post never ending renovation work. She is the biggest Karen ever. She honestly is not a pleasant person from her social media persona. That’s what happens when you pass on the nitty gritty stage of life when the majority of people have to work and educate themselves to get a good job. She’s done neither. I cannot understand after that 5 q and a how she has one follower left.

This isn’t about trolling this about decency and calling out toxic social media presence

Reactions: 15
Haha! I was just coming on to share this. Thats bullshit- I only work with brands I love etc. She accepts anything thats given to her.
Likewise, creating content in terms of doing make up, hair etc isn’t a full days job. I can do mine in 15mins for an out out event. Going out for lunch etc isn’t a bleeping job either unless you review restaurants- I’d take her doing that more seriously if she did actually offer reviews tbh. Not just ‘so lovely’
As for the noninfluencers etc would have private accounts. No..... most have to work whilst they get going with this stuff. That said, thats why a lot give up I guess, if you have people who essentially stay at home people who can post instantly, why share things with the woman with a small following who can’t get the stuff you send until the post office is open the next day, and can’t post until after five.
don’t get me wrong, I’m not going to stop watching as its getting quite entertaining now. But things were so much better on hers and Hatties stuff when they used to be silly young lasses writing badly worded blogs about being young parents. Now they just believe their hype because Zoella had shared some freebie cheap pjs. Because all mum bloggers aren’t flogging pjs and unique babygrows.....

And yep, I agree Deb I agree about toxic social media (but if we can not use Karen, the Karens I know are lovely and its misoginist ageist crap). The annoying thing is, you get drawn into it by seeing stuff, i went on insta for home stuff and to follow some sports things. But influencers always seem to pop up as soon as you type in an initial. And then its a laugh to nosy and sometimes to see what vacuous things they say. But I really thought the pandemic and the stuff after like the Dubai trips at new year etc would have stopped most of this, the silly girls claiming they can afford range rovers and stuff based on selling pretty little thing bikinis, and the lads flogging market standard ‘lifestyle wear’- its an insult to people actually working hard in normal jobs to get somewhere in life. And then when the normal people eventually get the ‘molly and tommy’ designer flat etc and can’t keep it (because Tom the it support at Smiths diesnt earn more than 25k a year) then its as if normal life is a failure. And people like Mallory with good incomes already need to see that promoting aspirational tit also comes with responsibility.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Her story this morning is just ridiculous. I’m sure it must be difficult receiving nasty messages but someone calling you out for reading the brand names off products just isn’t attacking.. I do think she’s being way too sensitive here.

Also I don’t know how to explain it but does it really grate on anyone else the way she really over-exaggerates her words..?! I swear it’s getting worse lately and just comes across that she’s trying far too hard.

Reactions: 15
Oh my god - she’s being absolutely ridiculous!
she’s very happy to take all the gifts and money she gets from Instagram but god forbid someone says something she doesn’t like
I’m sure her management team will be having a field day with this one lol totally not a good reaction 🙄

Reactions: 11
eyes rolled in the back of my head this morning, she really needs to shut her mouth, spoiled, entitled cow! She’s got it so hard hasn’t she, bless.

Reactions: 6
She would hate a job where your boss actually calls you out for stuff. But then again, technically this is her job and customers have called into question her service, and if thats the case you change things. Not just whine.
But again, thats influencers- its all ok so long as its good vibes. And i think shes suffered anxiety that long and been cosseted and sheltered that she has no clue of how to manage anything. And i say that as an axiety sufferer myself. But I function and function well because I have to.

Reactions: 10
She needs to have a serious word with herself.

Another influencer has lost her child in the last few days, and she’s crying about people saying she got a product name wrong. Unbelievable.

She would hate a job where your boss actually calls you out for stuff. But then again, technically this is her job and customers have called into question her service, and if thats the case you change things. Not just whine.
But again, thats influencers- its all ok so long as its good vibes. And i think shes suffered anxiety that long and been cosseted and sheltered that she has no clue of how to manage anything. And i say that as an axiety sufferer myself. But I function and function well because I have to.
THIS ^^!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼 Both her & Hattie are seemingly happy to flaunt their lives on social media but at the slightest bit of criticism, they shut down the DM’s & blame anxiety.. they need to be more accountable. Sales people don’t go into pitches and read off a script.. I think that’s what the person who DM’d her was getting at - that it makes the viewer feel like the post is disingenuous - & I totally agree!

secretly pleased at Swansea didn’t get promoted to the Premier league today so that Hattie can’t say she has a premier league footballer for a husband😄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They go through life thinking their better than people for what? A hubby who is out of rugby action for a long period and another hubby who looks set to only play championship football for the rest of his career.

As for Mallory...does not put out good energy whatsoever and then complains when it’s reciprocated. Does she honestly think flaunting gift after gift makes followers happy? Or is good energy. Whatever

Its ok people, shes sorry, but again it was an apology that came to be put on to other people about remembering theres a person there. So basically, don’t even offer constructive criticism because actually thats not being kind...... or mockingbird has read here- hiya if so! Next time can you start to get her to talk sliiiightly quicker on videos please 😁

• Haha
Her story this morning is just ridiculous. I’m sure it must be difficult receiving nasty messages but someone calling you out for reading the brand names off products just isn’t attacking.. I do think she’s being way too sensitive here.

Also I don’t know how to explain it but does it really grate on anyone else the way she really over-exaggerates her words..?! I swear it’s getting worse lately and just comes across that she’s trying far too hard.
I haven’t finished watching yet but paused and come here to LOL at the fact the auto-captioning took her saying “this has wound me up” and typed it as “this has well me up” HAHA it’s that silly put on posh accent. It can’t understand her!!

Ok I’m sorry... “consuming feeling like you need to answer people constantly”

ARE U A WANNABE INFLUENCER OR NOT BECAUSE THATS LITERALLY THE AIM OF THE GAME!

It’s been said on here before that they never ever answer comments etc asking where they got stuff and we already know they are rude in response to Q&As. I think they genuinely think they should be able to simply throw up an Asda advert and a family pic every 2 days and that be the extent of their “work”? To influence you do kinda need to engage ladies! It’s embarrassing. As others have said imagine f they had a real job!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I haven’t finished watching yet but paused and come here to LOL at the fact the auto-captioning took her saying “this has wound me up” and typed it as “this has well me up” HAHA it’s that silly put on posh accent. It can’t understand her!!

Ok I’m sorry... “consuming feeling like you need to answer people constantly”

ARE U A WANNABE INFLUENCER OR NOT BECAUSE THATS LITERALLY THE AIM OF THE GAME!

It’s been said on here before that they never ever answer comments etc asking where they got stuff and we already know they are rude in response to Q&As. I think they genuinely think they should be able to simply throw up an Asda advert and a family pic every 2 days and that be the extent of their “work”? To influence you do kinda need to engage ladies! It’s embarrassing. As others have said imagine f they had a real job!
I wonder his brands would feel about this

Unfollowing these 2 (as well as a handful of other influencers) was one of the best decisions I made (y)

Instagrammers with a bad attitude towards followers really don’t deserve followers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.