Hattie and Mallory Bourn - The Bourn Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone from mokkingbord really needs to work with Mallory on her ads. You could see her tapping the screen to see what to read next, and her delivery was just so fixed- surely she knows other words than lovely and super (I’m sure she did an English degree)
I know people will say ‘well, you do better’ but I wouldn’t because a, thats not me, I can’t even take a selfie, and b, I’m not getting paid to flog things. Its just irritating seeing people say this is my career, job etc and then not actually work on it. Smiling and having posh glowing skin and hair isn’t enough to sell stuff. And its more annoying when people work hard on proper careers and don’t have half as lovely a life

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ooo she’s actually pretty funny looking judging by those look fantastic AD videos

Reactions: 2
For some reason Hatties nail polish ad has appeared on my feed and I’ve just looked. Hattie has around 348 thousand instagram followers. How!!! Dr Ranj as in a proper dr who does things for kids, works for the NHS etc has less then that. The Line of Duty insta page- as in a show watched by nearly 13 million people doesn’t have that!!!
Seriously, these people have got to start being honest about if they buy followers.... t

Reactions: 7
The warburton ads 🤦🏼‍♀️ can I spread some butter and jam on some toast eat it and get paid lol. I just see Karen in all her posts. She's in her twenties what the bloody hell is she gonna be like when

She hits 'Karen age'

All self serving. Not apart or contributing to society in any shape or form sweetheart

Reactions: 13
For some reason Hatties nail polish ad has appeared on my feed and I’ve just looked. Hattie has around 348 thousand instagram followers. How!!! Dr Ranj as in a proper dr who does things for kids, works for the NHS etc has less then that. The Line of Duty insta page- as in a show watched by nearly 13 million people doesn’t have that!!!
Seriously, these people have got to start being honest about if they buy followers.... t
I knew them both before they became influencers. Their follower amounts shot up overnight when they were starting out (think thousands every second) and I remember speaking with some of Mallory’s mutual friends about how she was blowing up and we looked through the likes on both her and Hattie’s page and there were so many bots!

They both haven’t worked for a living (which is fine) but not fair to use their partners money to buy their careers? Also not fair on influencers who are struggling and organically building an audience rather than tricking people to follow them because they think others do?

Reactions: 7
It drives me insane. I’m becoming irritated that influencers always get behind campaigns- the current one being the sports thing of no hate (totally agree, the hate some sports people get online is deplorable!!!) and they call people out for trolling them. But heaven forbid anyone ever ask them to be real, not buy followers or products to advertise, or share something that isn’t directed by an agency. And seemingly requests for this are ignored or is classed as trolling.
I mean, for these two, they are not big, famous or have enough content to warrent agents etc. They need to go back to the day to day content (especially Mallory) that was good at the start, and made them likeable, not the fake stuff as we see now. If i wanted fake, I would have followed the towie/zoella/mic lot. And then to bit followers to make them seem even more popular is just scarily fake
I feel sorry for the husbands, I don’t know a lot about Korey and it seems his gamgs wives are all doing this. But Joe is just so quiet and normal, he must hate having a camera on him all the time.

Reactions: 5
“Oh my god this huge box has arrived from John Lewis and I have no idea what it is….”

That’s weird, because your sister got the same one yesterday and posted it on her stories… hmmm, how odd?! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Oh my god this huge box has arrived from John Lewis and I have no idea what it is….”

That’s weird, because your sister got the same one yesterday and posted it on her stories… hmmm, how odd?! 🤔
Maybe some more adorable pieces for Blythe! :-D

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And funnily enough just after the box, we had furniture being reviewed from surprise surprise..... John Lewis!
i had to laugh yesterday, she was saying H kept shouting her to push him on the scooter. Probably wanting her to put the fecking phone down for once! That said, she has been quiet recently, but then again Joe can’t parent at the mo while she faffs about with a hair curler for hours. I really would love to see how some insta people would cope having to split parenting and all that lot while working two full time jobs between them (I know Joes job is near on 9-5, but if M had an actual real life career too) because she moans life hard enough with this beinf her job sometimes.

Maybe some more adorable pieces for Blythe! :-D
No, its its loads of house stuff. Cushions etc. Funnily enough its set up to make a den, the same as Hatties. some wonder John Lewis are shutting stores and making staff redundant left right and centre if they are wasting money on crap like this- about £100 worth of stuff for people to let kids have a picnic on!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Why can’t they just make a normal den like the rest of us and use the stuff they already have in their houses 🤨 grrrr John Lewis grrrr

Reactions: 3
Why can’t they just make a normal den like the rest of us and use the stuff they already have in their houses 🤨 grrrr John Lewis grrrr
Oh no, this is John Lewis GIVING IT!! To loads of influencers to do that with, have a picnic in there with the waitrose food we’ve sent you, and ruin it..... I mean, as if you would sit a toddler on a £25 fur rug to eat chocolate. I’m certainly sure about twnty of the jobless staff wouldn’t mind about having £150 to waste on shite like the pr team can. Even for these two this is taking the piss. I know its the instructions, bit honestly, set it up and take a photo, and then pass it on if you don’t like it, not let the princes and princess ruin it!

With this sort of thing I can’t be angry at the influencers it’s John Lewis massively in the wrong here IMO

With this sort of thing I can’t be angry at the influencers it’s John Lewis massively in the wrong here IMO
Oh yep, deffo. And I think some of the fault does lie with brands. I hate seeing food being sent to influencers if I’m honest because brands would get a much better rep for a simple statement of we sent x to y group who are struggling, rather than spending a tonne of gift packs to advertise some £1.50 bread or something. Especially when they already have an massive advert budget to tv, press etc

But influencers don’t have to do what is asked of them, they could use the stuff as intended ie as proper furnishing etc. I think thats whats made me so annoyed, just the waste, because some of that stuff isn’t washable. And this ad just seemed the complete definition of influencing, ‘get lots of expensive stuff to use once and take a photo of it’, when the people doing the ‘influencing’ can easily afford to buy these things.
Maybe it just caught me wrong, because I know a few people who are being laid off by JL and it just feels a bit like ‘you have the money for this, but not for shops that are actually used 🙄

Oh yep, deffo. And I think some of the fault does lie with brands. I hate seeing food being sent to influencers if I’m honest because brands would get a much better rep for a simple statement of we sent x to y group who are struggling, rather than spending a tonne of gift packs to advertise some £1.50 bread or something. Especially when they already have an massive advert budget to tv, press etc

But influencers don’t have to do what is asked of them, they could use the stuff as intended ie as proper furnishing etc. I think thats whats made me so annoyed, just the waste, because some of that stuff isn’t washable. And this ad just seemed the complete definition of influencing, ‘get lots of expensive stuff to use once and take a photo of it’, when the people doing the ‘influencing’ can easily afford to buy these things.
Maybe it just caught me wrong, because I know a few people who are being laid off by JL and it just feels a bit like ‘you have the money for this, but not for shops that are actually used 🙄
Yeah I agree I know a few people affected too and I think it must be such a kick in the teeth. From what I understand these brands send them stuff and tell them how to advertise It. I would have more respect for brands if they used normal people instead surely PR people could create a good ad still

Just saw a glimpse of Mallory’s make up tutorial and to sum it up - her face is so bleeping annoying.

OK, cheers.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hattie looks like a completely different person in those early doors pictured she just shared of her and Korey 😳😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.