Hattie and Mallory Bourn - The Bourn Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep Poppy another one flaunting herself but finically not supporting herself. Also does anyone else find it abit weird that Lauren pack and Lisa perryman (who are sisters) are dating two footballers who are best friends..I just think what happens if one couple was to split up, talk about keeping it in the fam lol. I must says these wags have really earned these holidays havent they 🤣
I think in life, for some women, it’s pick a footballer, any footballer. Regardless of looks 😂

Reactions: 5
Lauren has been with her husband since that were quite young. Her sister got with her fiancé at Lauren’s wedding in Ibiza.

Reactions: 2
I dunno I just find their lives abit weird and fake. Like how can anyone be truly happy not working and not earning their own money. Too co dependent all of them

Reactions: 6
I used to really like Mallory but seriously the constant ads/PR gifts - they are so wealthy but I never see her doing anything charity focused or a give away. It’s all me me me.
I unfollowed her because it was too dull and fake.
BORINGGGGG!!

Reactions: 9
I served Mallory and Joe twice when I use to work in a small restaurant in Leam and they never left any tips 💔💔

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I always leave a tip/round it up! I'm a northerner.. not sure if its different down south.

Reactions: 6
I always leave a tip too?

I’m certainly don’t have the disposable income that they have, would have expected them to tip!!

I’d never heard of Lauren pack before but her content is literally more or less identical to Hattie’s!

I’d never heard of Lauren pack before but her content is literally more or less identical to Hattie’s!
They have the same frozen smile vibe, I can’t put my finger on it but like they’re desperate for the photo to be over!

Reactions: 3
Given they only went yesterday, it will be late wednesday really.
But she probably won’t isolate, she will throw the odd picture up from the garden and thats that. I don’t know many influencers who have isolated when they should. And given the half hidden hints we have seen, for example mixing with more than six when that was the rule, I can’t see Hattie thinking she has to stick to it. They didn’t HAVE to go in the first place, nor did they Dubai in December 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
It just sums them up as people. Could’ve done the decent thing and purchased a lovely holiday in England but have to do TOWIE style abroad and give their money overseas. I’m really hoping football fans don’t flock back when full capacity is back these people do not deserve the support. My friend’s child plays football and basically said the majority of kids that make it aren’t very academic and just leave and breathe football and are quite rough, she asked for her son to be put down a league just so she didn’t have to put up with the competitiveness from the parents and kids...

Reactions: 7
Given they only went yesterday, it will be late wednesday really.
They went Tuesday as she says yesterday was day 1 so depends I guess. Known them go for 5 days before. I suppose we will have to wait and see.

People have also been and coe back from Portugal after mini breaks.

They went Tuesday as she says yesterday was day 1 so depends I guess. Known them go for 5 days before. I suppose we will have to wait and see.

People have also been and coe back from Portugal after mini breaks.
I guess the point is, are they going to justify coming back late monday to get out of it of quarentine, I mean if theres a risk, is there a risk between 10pm monday and midnight tuesday?
but to be honest, the issue for me isn’t so much the quarentine, more the desperate need of all influencers to be jumping ahead with holidays. I mean, she’s late in her pregnancy anyway, is that a risk people really want to take? And whilst a midwife will never say ‘you can’t’ to people, surely there are risks.
but then again, they’ve earnt it haven’t they- what with Korey playing football and her taking videos all day 🤷🏻‍♀️ Never mind that her midwives and the boys teachers have worked their balls off this year and might not get away.

Reactions: 14
Lauren has been with her husband since that were quite young. Her sister got with her fiancé at Lauren’s wedding in Ibiza.
Pretty sure her sister was either engaged / married previously too and has two kids with two dads. Her insta is very enlightening, you can literally see the lifestyle change unfold after she met Flint.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.