Hattie and Mallory Bourn - The Bourn Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the people i know that have got it are not morbidly obese in any form. just a bit overweight.
Just going by what my gp and consultant said and people that have asked and been told no. If it was just a bit overweight surely tones of people would now be gettiing it for being overweight.

Reactions: 1
I wish hattie would stop overlining her top lip so much it looks silly
I was thinking this too at one of her posts where it was super obvious and didn’t look natural at all! But then I did think/was glad she didn’t fall into the trap of getting lip fillers or overly editing her photos..

Reactions: 3
I was thinking this too at one of her posts where it was super obvious and didn’t look natural at all! But then I did think/was glad she didn’t fall into the trap of getting lip fillers or overly editing her photos..
I'm glad she hasn't got lip filler or started editing her photos too but I wish she'd just put the lip liner down and have her normal lips on show. Some subtle overlining would be fine but she literally draws on a whole new lip so she looks like a clown.

Did anyone else clock the story of one of Hattie’s boys in the car this morning? What on earth has she done with that car seat!! We have the same one, and not only is he too big for it, she’s just put a normal seat belt over it instead of using the harness! So bloody dangerous!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone else clock the story of one of Hattie’s boys in the car this morning? What on earth has she done with that car seat!! We have the same one, and not only is he too big for it, she’s just put a normal seat belt over it instead of using the harness! So bloody dangerous!
I was thinking the same thing when I saw it

Yep- but people like this never get pulled over. Its hard enough to get the police to pull people for poor car safety in a clapped out corsa that has no insurance, tax or mot, never mind a shiny new expensive car...... and i suppose any accident will be another drivers fault.
I can only assume someone gave her a lift (sod lockdown like) and she had to use their seat as an emergency..... thats me doing the benefit of the doubt thing. Thats the fairest I can be because I can’t imagine a parent putting their kid at risk like that..... car seats are essential for safety, not optional

Yep- but people like this never get pulled over. Its hard enough to get the police to pull people for poor car safety in a clapped out corsa that has no insurance, tax or mot, never mind a shiny new expensive car...... and i suppose any accident will be another drivers fault.
I can only assume someone gave her a lift (sod lockdown like) and she had to use their seat as an emergency..... thats me doing the benefit of the doubt thing. Thats the fairest I can be because I can’t imagine a parent putting their kid at risk like that..... car seats are essential for safety, not optional
I barely see my niece or nephew, I live in Scotland they’re both in England, but I have a car seat for both of them for that rare occasion. My dad works in health and safety, would have a fit if he seen Hattie’s!

I barely see my niece or nephew, I live in Scotland they’re both in England, but I have a car seat for both of them for that rare occasion. My dad works in health and safety, would have a fit if he seen Hattie’s!
i was gobsmacked! I know it’s a bit niche (or maybe not, they are kinda ‘mum’ accounts so many followers may also have children) but I’m still not over just how unsafe that was. Heavens forbid they’d had to come to a quick stop, poor thing would have been thrown up out of the seat in an instance

i was gobsmacked! I know it’s a bit niche (or maybe not, they are kinda ‘mum’ accounts so many followers may also have children) but I’m still not over just how unsafe that was. Heavens forbid they’d had to come to a quick stop, poor thing would have been thrown up out of the seat in an instance
I refuse to put the seats in the car myself because I’m too scared about doing it wrong. I purposefully bought the same ones my sisters have so that my BiLs can do it. The thought of anything happened to a child in my care in a car gives me the absolute fear. I can’t believer she posted it.

Edited to add or that she did it!

Mallory had a pulmonary embolism whilst pregnant so maybe to do with that? Or asthmatic maybe?
I’m very late but I got a text yesterday saying I can have the vaccine because of underlying health issues. I had pulmonary embolism and deep vein thrombosis during the first lockdown so must be that

I think she’s just indirectly answered your question on ig 😂
i did feel it was a bit off of people to ask if her wearing a pink tracksuit meant she was having a girl! if she has 3 boys, she has 3 boys what's the deal with all her followers saying they want her to have a girl

She’s so abrupt and rude. ‘I won’t share my due date’ as if she’s some kind of celebrity!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.