Hattie and Mallory Bourn - The Bourn Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree with you !

That's fair enough honestly and glad you've had positive experiences with an influencer. I guess my issue is some people hold these people in society like celebrities, when everything they do is purely self motivating and tbh about looks which I'm sorry lauren pack is not naturally pretty to me. Replying to a feed message isnt quite the same as working a 13 hours shift at the supemarket/bank/hospital. Because they have husbands that earn ok money alot have this smugness that they are better than others that cant keep up an unrealistic new clothes and make up every lifestyle. Let's see where they would be career/lifestyle wise without them. Therefore not very independent inspiring people. Quite needy and self absorbed. I like being me. I might not have as much as them but that's because I provide for myself 🤐 And finally soo uneducated I'm sorry can you imagine how boring the conversations they have are. You dont need to go to Eton to realise they don't have much going on upstairs. Sorry just my opinion again and nothing personal about anyone more a observation of influencers as a whole. Last but not least. Their husbands annoy me even more! So arrogant and in your face people so this isnt a thing against women I at least prefer them to their husbands who appear to lack any kind of respect for women!

Reactions: 1
That's fair enough honestly and glad you've had positive experiences with an influencer. I guess my issue is some people hold these people in society like celebrities, when everything they do is purely self motivating and tbh about looks which I'm sorry lauren pack is not naturally pretty to me. Replying to a feed message isnt quite the same as working a 13 hours shift at the supemarket/bank/hospital. Because they have husbands that earn ok money alot have this smugness that they are better than others that cant keep up an unrealistic new clothes and make up every lifestyle. Let's see where they would be career/lifestyle wise without them. Therefore not very independent inspiring people. Quite needy and self absorbed. I like being me. I might not have as much as them but that's because I provide for myself 🤐 And finally soo uneducated I'm sorry can you imagine how boring the conversations they have are. You dont need to go to Eton to realise they don't have much going on upstairs. Sorry just my opinion again and nothing personal about anyone more a observation of influencers as a whole. Last but not least. Their husbands annoy me even more! So arrogant and in your face people so this isnt a thing against women I at least prefer them to their husbands who appear to lack any kind of respect for women!
Some quite sweeping statements going on there. Of course there are Influencers like that but to suggest they are all uneducated and all their partners are male chauvinist idiots is just not true and doesn't help when trying to complain about people.

CakesRFab couldn’t be making it more obvious that she’s either one of the sisters or close to them

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nice to see Hattie’s HG has improved so much she’s able to have a family day out in full make up!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t know much about Hattie, I don’t follow her. My best friend lives near Mallory though, and we see her about. She’s always been nice in any interactions we’ve had.

Hang on, Mallory has had someone into her home despite lockdown, to put a balloon arch together for photos for Instagram for a ONE YEAR OLD?!!

Give me strength.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I like Naomi she hasn't hid the fact she comes from a humble beginning. When she moved to Manchester I love how Hattie and Lauren totally bumped her off. Now she's off to LA they are all over her again talking about holidays there. I imagine they are so envious.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Why would Mallory already get to have the vaccine??!
i thought this but tbf we don't know if she's got health issues or it could be an issue with her bmi (i am NOT saying she looks like she has an issue with her BMI she probably doesn't it's just a potential explanation) as I know a couple of people who are otherwise perfectly healthy and young but have been given the vaccine because of issues with bmi.

Reactions: 2
Mallory had a pulmonary embolism whilst pregnant so maybe to do with that? Or asthmatic maybe?

i thought this but tbf we don't know if she's got health issues or it could be an issue with her bmi (i am NOT saying she looks like she has an issue with her BMI she probably doesn't it's just a potential explanation) as I know a couple of people who are otherwise perfectly healthy and young but have been given the vaccine because of issues with bmi.
It won't be bmi as you have to be morbidly obese to get it for that reason. Could very well be due to asthma or another underlying condition.

Reactions: 3
It won't be bmi as you have to be morbidly obese to get it for that reason. Could very well be due to asthma or another underlying condition.
the people i know that have got it are not morbidly obese in any form. just a bit overweight.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.