Hattie and Mallory Bourn - The Bourn Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They travelled 1hr 50 and 2hr 20 respectively, to Bath for haircuts. In a pandemic.
Not to mention they’ve been together in one of their houses with the kids the other day, I think the weekend. It looks like Mallory’s house and I’m pretty sure where they live is tier 3!!

Not to mention they’ve been together in one of their houses with the kids the other day, I think the weekend. It looks like Mallory’s house and I’m pretty sure where they live is tier 3!!
They’re in a bubble together because Mallory has a child under 1 year

Reactions: 1
Leamington is tier 3 (although in fairness it shouldn't be it's there because of the lumping together of Warwickshire and West Mids.)

Last edited:
Every photo mallory posts of herself it seems like she is trying too hard. The latest one even though she is beaming like she slept with a coat hanger in her mouth. Her eyes look really sad?!

Reactions: 1
I was just going to say that, they are both off. Funnily enough decisions are on stories. Thats just great. Spend this year flogging shite and freebies they could both easily afford, and then feck off abroad. nice for those of us who have worked blody hard throughout this and for the kids who have nothing.
It’ll come back to bite them though, Joe only played a team Saturday that had an outbreak. Game only just took place. So I’m sure that the incubation period has passed 🙄 but its fine, they need a break.....

Although the line got me- the travel ban has been lifted. No it hasn’t only for countries with enough money to entice people over really/ create trade deals with post brexit.....

Reactions: 9
What would all these influencers do without dubai??

i wonder if they know there are other countries in this world!?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They’d all have to actually pay for a holiday if they went elsewhere.
How do you know they haven't paid?

It’ll come back to bite them though, Joe only played a team Saturday that had an outbreak. Game only just took place. So I’m sure that the incubation period has passed
You aren't wishing Joe ill are you? Considering some of his team mates were really quite poorly with covid a couple of months ago, I'm sure he is aware of the risks. The European Rugby Board and medical panel deemed the match ok to go ahead.

Hattie says people may not agree with their decision to go away at the moment and that is fine, personally I don't agree and thatis fine. My nephew has been on holiday and I didn't agree with that either.

Korey hasn't gone as he has to play. Joe has to have compulsory 2 weeks rest over the next few months after international duty. Wasps and Joe have decided best time for him to take it is now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
What would all these influencers do without dubai??

i wonder if they know there are other countries in this world!?
Dubai is the only warm place that has no quarantine. The influencer culture grates hugely on me but I can’t get mad at someone going on holiday when it’s fully within the rules. I’d love to be able to go and get some sun right now after such a crappy year.

Reactions: 6
Dubai is the only warm place that has no quarantine. The influencer culture grates hugely on me but I can’t get mad at someone going on holiday when it’s fully within the rules. I’d love to be able to go and get some sun right now after such a crappy year.
i wasn’t talking about the Covid period, even before all this the only place these bores would go to was ibiza or dubai.

Reactions: 2

You aren't wishing Joe ill are you? Considering some of his team mates were really quite poorly with covid a couple of months ago, I'm sure he is aware of the risks. The European Rugby Board and medical panel deemed the match ok to go ahead.

Hattie says people may not agree with their decision to go away at the moment and that is fine, personally I don't agree and thatis fine. My nephew has been on holiday and I didn't agree with that either.

Korey hasn't gone as he has to play. Joe has to have compulsory 2 weeks rest over the next few months after international duty. Wasps and Joe have decided best time for him to take it is now.
I’m far from wishing Joe ill- he’s one of my favourite players and seems a nice fella. It make me quite sad he gets dragged into all this tbh, as he always looks rather awkward at the pr stuff. And I know all about the game, madatory rest periods etc. I just worry that they are going abroad based on a test that is clear today, when symptoms can take a few days to come out (look at the fracas caused by Fiji recently and other clubs that have had outbreaks after games despite regular testing) and its all because Mallory and Hattie want to go. Because everyone else influencer wise appears to be going. Influencers are the only people I actually see going away right now. And I’m sure they could go without Joe really, to keep him safe.

I suppose the point too with all this that people are making is they don’t have to advertise that they are going away. Just bleeping go, without the contentious statements as to why- I’m not surprised there wasn’t a #bekind added to it just incase anyone disagreed. And if you don’t want anyone to comment against it, don’t post any pictures of it apart from on private pages, just enjoy the holiday. The making a fuss just makes me think its been arranged as pr opp.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

I didn’t specifically say they hadn’t paid on this occasion. I was talking about influencers in general.
It is well known that many get given free holidays to Dubai.

@CakesRFab do you personally know the sisters? You often seem quite defending of them and seem to know a lot of detail about them.

Reactions: 6
I’m going to add btw to whats been said, that I was actually a fan of Mallorys page at the start. It was just normal, someone who clearly enjoyed being a mum, her husband, the day to day tit. She seemed a bit of an anxiety queen, but aren’t lot of us. it was just ‘normal’......
Its just the past year or so that its turned really annoying (and Hatties) with the constant promo and selling things. I know people change, but to me, they have both either pushed and pushed to be noticed (look at the pj company) or management are taking advantage and I think this is why people are suddenly picking up on their behaviours. Its gone 0-100 and seems not a natural thing for them, especially Mallory.

Reactions: 4
I didn’t specifically say they hadn’t paid on this occasion. I was talking about influencers in general.
It is well known that many get given free holidays to Dubai.

@CakesRFab do you personally know the sisters? You often seem quite defending of them and seem to know a lot of detail about them.
I have said before I don't know them personally no. It gets tedious having to keep defending myself and saying it.

Btw most rugby fans would know the details in that last post.

I have said before I don't know them personally no. It gets tedious having to keep defending myself and saying it.

Btw most rugby fans would know the details in that last post.
Maybe if you really like them both to the point of feeling the need to defend yourself you might be better off starting a thread on the ‘Rave About’ section.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.