Hattie and Mallory Bourn #2 Bourn with a Silver Spoon in their Mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does her name begin with L?
If you’re talking about the one with two kids who is getting married soon, I know her partner, intimately 😂 long time ago! He’s actually a nice bloke, she seems really stuck up, all of that lot do

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Where is Hattie now? That’s the 4th holiday! In 2 months. Goodness me Korey better find a club soon just to keep her in holidays!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Note sure I’d be a happy bride with a wedding guest turning up in a blue wedding dress lol. I think Lauren and her and their husbands think they’re smart by moving so therefore can go on long holidays as kids will be changing schools. I do think these kids are not very intellectual if they are constantly on the go want to be flash but act like gypsies

Reactions: 2
Note sure I’d be a happy bride with a wedding guest turning up in a blue wedding dress lol. I think Lauren and her and their husbands think they’re smart by moving so therefore can go on long holidays as kids will be changing schools. I do think these kids are not very intellectual if they are constantly on the go want to be flash but act like gypsies
I don’t normally think wearing blue is that big of a deal but her dress is acc really similar to the brides with the lace detailing!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.