Hattie and Mallory Bourn #2 Bourn with a Silver Spoon in their Mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hattie is an expert at being a full time mum but disguising this with make up and new outfits everyday. Just own the fact you are a full time mum. It’s just insane to me that she convinces people she makes a substantial living from being so vain

As for Lauren, I mean what do the other parents of this school think? Just because your husband is a footballer doesn’t mean you have to go on holiday for a month! It’s unfair to the women that work and then can’t afford a holiday in the summer holidays. Honestly how does these people just float around thinking they’re above everything!

I can’t see them being v popular!

Reactions: 5
Hattie is an expert at being a full time mum but disguising this with make up and new outfits everyday. Just own the fact you are a full time mum. It’s just insane to me that she convinces people she makes a substantial living from being so vain

As for Lauren, I mean what do the other parents of this school think? Just because your husband is a footballer doesn’t mean you have to go on holiday for a month! It’s unfair to the women that work and then can’t afford a holiday in the summer holidays. Honestly how does these people just float around thinking they’re above everything!

I can’t see them being v popular!
I agree with a lot of what you’re saying but it’s hardly Lauren’s fault if other women work and can’t afford a holiday. I think it’s disgraceful to pull the kids out of school for a whole month but I think saying they shouldn’t go because other women can’t afford to go is a bit of a stretch

Reactions: 10
I agree with a lot of what you’re saying but it’s hardly Lauren’s fault if other women work and can’t afford a holiday. I think it’s disgraceful to pull the kids out of school for a whole month but I think saying they shouldn’t go because other women can’t afford to go is a bit of a stretch
I agree....I certainly can't afford as many holidays but I would never expect other people not to go away because I can't lol

I think the issue is, people who can’t afford to go in school holidays can’t pull their kids out in term time, so why should she get special treatment because her SO is a footballer?!

Reactions: 6
I've taken my son out of school for 2 weeks every year since he started... and the odd day off to go for days out too. Never had an issue or a fine. Theres a lottt to moan about with these influencers but this isn't it 😂

Reactions: 3
My kids are at school with Lauren’s eldest - different years though. They really don’t like parents taking the kids out and I know other parents have been fined for it. I know someone with a child in her kids class and there’s quite a bit of catching up to be done after so long. He also missed school during the international break earlier this year so it’s almost 5 weeks he’s missed in one year.

• Wow
I was saying it’s crazy how she is allowed to take her kids out for 4 weeks term time but mums who would like a cheaper holiday during term time aren’t allowed. It’s that simple

Because her husband kicks a football around, spare me

If she’s anything to go by, anything education related isn’t important

Reactions: 6
Who says they aren’t allowed to though. I get that everyone gets fined and some parents can’t afford to pay it, but is there anything that says she can because of his job and other mums can’t. I genuinely wouldn’t think twice about taking my kids out of school for a few weeks especially primary school. I think he’s 6/7 so although I know early years education is so important I don’t think his life will be ruined by missing a few weeks at school.

Mine are finishing almost 3 weeks early for summer this year because we want a really nice family holiday and with 3 kids it’s so much more expensive in the holidays

Reactions: 1
Ok my point was that’s very lucky in your circumstances because most schools- primary and above will fine you so it’s ok for the people that can afford to pay that but my point was the ignorance of wealthier people to flaunt their cheaper holidays when most parents aren’t allowed and get a lot of tit from the school. They are clearly being favoured.
I see your point and don’t think mine is too difficult to grasp either it’s quite logical if you read what I’m saying

Let’s be honest most people find these people annoying and dumb! They will call us haters- but when the money dries up and they reflect on their in your face look at me behaviour I think they will see what everyone sees, attention seekers

Ok my point was that’s very lucky in your circumstances because most schools- primary and above will fine you so it’s ok for the people that can afford to pay that but my point was the ignorance of wealthier people to flaunt their cheaper holidays when most parents aren’t allowed and get a lot of tit from the school. They are clearly being favoured.
I see your point and don’t think mine is too difficult to grasp either it’s quite logical if you read what I’m saying

Let’s be honest most people find these people annoying and dumb! They will call us haters- but when the money dries up and they reflect on their in your face look at me behaviour I think they will see what everyone sees, attention seekers
Hatties children are in private school. They pay for their childrens education. If they want to take them out, they can lol

Why don’t these women actually put back something into society, they are too vain to actually work. Period

Hattie has 450,000 followers yet 28 comments on her recent post…all she does is make other women feel bad because they can’t wear a new outfit everyday or afford her paid for lifestyle. How is that being a good person? They are all out for themselves

She gets these free clothes because she has said amount of bot followers (paidfor by her agency) the same followers who she literally offers nothing but a picture of herself to show off. The whole thing is messed up!

Reactions: 7
Same old boring questions on Hatties Q&A again. It’s just repeat repeat repeat with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.