Hattie and Mallory Bourn #2 Bourn with a Silver Spoon in their Mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we had the one about finding your own way as a mum yet??
I was expecting one from Mallory but she’s on a hen do soon, gives us a break from the same videos of Hayden going up to her on the sofa sans clothing with food or something of Blythes I suppose…..

Reactions: 2
Have we had the one about finding your own way as a mum yet??
I was expecting one from Mallory but she’s on a hen do soon, gives us a break from the same videos of Hayden going up to her on the sofa sans clothing with food or something of Blythes I suppose…..
It's a massive hen do too.

I've met Jaggs a few times. She is lovely.
I really like her too. I also think (and I knowwwwwwww I’m being judgmental 😂) but it makes a difference that Jaggs (and a lot of the more bareable partners (granted I know of more of the Scottish ones than the English ones) has an actual job that isn’t fannying about on instagram

Reactions: 4
I've met Jaggs a few times. She is lovely.
She just looks like she’d be that mate holding your hair back whilst you puked in a maccies bag after a bottomless brunch, and cancels the taxi home you book 😂 she just looks like she has so much fun with Dan too.
i mean, rugby wags never seem as done as footy wags anyway, but you can tell who just has fun. Jack Nowells mrs looks the same and Courtney Lawes’, now she runs an insta based business but could teach Mallory a trick or too about it not being all gloss and perfect.

I really like her too. I also think (and I knowwwwwwww I’m being judgmental 😂) but it makes a difference that Jaggs (and a lot of the more bareable partners (granted I know of more of the Scottish ones than the English ones) has an actual job that isn’t fannying about on instagram
What does she do

Definitely. And she fosters/ rescues dogs too 😊

Reactions: 1
Stacey Morrison is my fave “.wag” I don’t even follow sport or wags like that, I followed for her style but she’s so down to earth and genuine and looks like such a laugh and good person all round. You can tell her relationship is so real too

haha I sound like I’m secretly her dont i but she’s just prob the only person on Instagram I genuinely fawn over and think wish I was her loool

Reactions: 2
She definitely isn’t how she comes across online in real life. Quite a bitchy, mean girl IRL…

Stacey Morrison is my fave “.wag” I don’t even follow sport or wags like that, I followed for her style but she’s so down to earth and genuine and looks like such a laugh and good person all round. You can tell her relationship is so real too

haha I sound like I’m secretly her dont i but she’s just prob the only person on Instagram I genuinely fawn over and think wish I was her loool

haha. I love a good stalk on rugby wags. I haven’t a clue on the footy ones. The only one I’d recognise is Harry Maguires and John Stones’ and that’s only because I’m near from where they are and everyone likes to pretend they know them….

There’s a few insta ones creeping in. Marcus Smiths girlfriend is an insta model, but to be fair, he is only just coming out puberty so it’s all about that at his age isnt it 😂 bit disappointed Joe Marchant is dating Alan Shearers daughter, she doesn’t seem to do a lot really and he always seems a nice lad. But I’d rather see the ones who actually do something tbh, rugbys not a sport where there’s enough money for women just to be hangers on. (Can you tell how many rabbit holes I go down….)
that said, my favourite rugby wag is Wayne Barnes wife. Sod the nice house ans cute dog photos, she is hysterical.

Last edited:
haha. I love a good stalk on rugby wags. I haven’t a clue on the footy ones. The only one I’d recognise is Harry Maguires and John Stones’ and that’s only because I’m near from where they are and everyone likes to pretend they know them….

There’s a few insta ones creeping in. Marcus Smiths girlfriend is an insta model, but to be fair, he is only just coming out puberty so it’s all about that at his age isnt it 😂 bit disappointed Joe Marchant is dating Alan Shearers daughter, she doesn’t seem to do a lot really and he always seems a nice lad. But I’d rather see the ones who actually do something tbh, rugbys not a sport where there’s enough money for women just to be hangers on. (Can you tell how many rabbit holes I go down….)
that said, my favourite rugby wag is Wayne Barnes wife. Sod the nice house ans cute dog photos, she is hysterical.
Polly Barnes is hilarious in real life too.

There are quite a few rugby wags with 'proper jobs.' Brad Shields wife is a professional photographer. Ben Vellicotts fiance is a pc. Quite a few are nurses. Marcus Watsons wife has her own flower business.

Lauren Webber and Jessica Lawes run the mum club as has been mentioned.

Zoe Hardman and Chloe Madeley are also rugby wags, although both their husbands have retired now.

George Norths wife, Rebecca James is a very successful sports woman in her own right and has Olympic and World cycling medals.

Polly Barnes is hilarious in real life too.

There are quite a few rugby wags with 'proper jobs.' Brad Shields wife is a professional photographer. Ben Vellicotts fiance is a pc. Quite a few are nurses. Marcus Watsons wife has her own flower business.

Lauren Webber and Jessica Lawes run the mum club as has been mentioned.

Zoe Hardman and Chloe Madeley are also rugby wags, although both their husbands have retired now.

George Norths wife, Rebecca James is a very successful sports woman in her own right and has Olympic and World cycling medals.
Becky James also bakes, or at least she did before she had the kids. As did Dan Biggar’s wife.

So with all this evidence that being a partner of a professional sports person doesn’t automatically make you unable to have your own (real) career, I think what we are saying is… the Bourne sisters are shallow, lazy, work shy gold diggers?

Reactions: 3
So with all this evidence that being a partner of a professional sports person doesn’t automatically make you unable to have your own (real) career, I think what we are saying is… the Bourne sisters are shallow, lazy, work shy gold diggers?

Not really that simple. Those that have 'full' careers like working for the police or nursing, or Chloe Maddeley when Haskell was playing don’t have children. Those that have children tend to work it around the rugby, especially those whose partners/husbands are internationals.

With Courtney Lawes now captaining England and with 4 small DC, for example there have been fewer mum club events and lots more online, from what I can tell.

Also football is different, but if you want to be with a wealthy sportsman, rugby isn't the best option especially with the salary cap lowering. Pretty sure Zara Tindall didn't marry Mike for his rugby income. 😉

She definitely isn’t how she comes across online in real life. Quite a bitchy, mean girl IRL…
Noooo!! Really?? 😭😭😭 defo burst a bubble there lol I thought she seemed so genuine! Do you know her well ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.