Hattie and Mallory Bourn #2 Bourn with a Silver Spoon in their Mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t seem to get away from these absolute nobodies.First the garnier tv ad now this.I’m pretty sure they are not as rich as the make out.Why would they need to have the boys modelling so much.I don’t usually post kids but they obviously don’t mind as this was in my email and not on off her IG account.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Jeez they can never just have a holiday the five of them. Always an entourage
To be fair if they are at a wedding it won’t just be the 5 of them.

I never understand this issue with people going away in groups. We always went on big group holidays growing up with cousins/ friends etc. my honeymoon is the only holiday I’ve ever been on without a crowd. Dunno if that makes me weird

Reactions: 2
To be fair if they are at a wedding it won’t just be the 5 of them.

I never understand this issue with people going away in groups. We always went on big group holidays growing up with cousins/ friends etc. my honeymoon is the only holiday I’ve ever been on without a crowd. Dunno if that makes me weird
well yes, obviously if they’re at a wedding there will be more than the 5 of them. They’re not at a wedding every time they go away though. Got to maintain their fake WAG friendships I guess

I can’t seem to get away from these absolute nobodies.First the garnier tv ad now this.I’m pretty sure they are not as rich as the make out.Why would they need to have the boys modelling so much.I don’t usually post kids but they obviously don’t mind as this was in my email and not on off her IG account.
If Hattie or Mallory or their families are advertising a brand I make a mental note not to buy from that brand. Can’t bear to see Hattie’s smug face in ads

Lauren and Hattie look identical in their new posts- effing weird these people.

Her group of close friends from her home town all seem to go for rich men. One of her friends had a baby at 19 with a man who was in his thirties at the time because he’s ‘rich’
Does her name begin with L?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.