Has anyone met/know any influencers in real life?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I met Sian Marie Gabbidon from the Apprentice last year. We took a pic together and had a chat. She’s very nice and friendly, really down to earth
She made me feel at ease

I used to know @listerfamilyvalues she is literally the worst person ever, passive aggressive, evil, fake. She tells horrendous lies and always wants freebies. Serial complainer. Spent YEARS as @fatfabmama droning on that big is beautiful then gets NHS-funded weightloss surgery. Loves the mental health card (she claims anxiety/depression but fits the diagnostic criteria of Borderline Personality Disorder). She also did a ridiculous article about her miracle cloth sanitary products stopping her heavy periods and now claiming an ice cream shop discriminated against her for her heavy periods. Which is it? Now thinks she’s Hinchy despite obvious dirt, clutter and general untidiness in her stories. Spends a fortune on herself but never on her poor kid. Some mama... (if anyone does a thread on hannah lister aka @listerfamilyvalues then I have lots of tea) x
OMG I can’t believe I’ve come across someone else who knows how she is. I cannot abide her. I can’t remember where I first come across her but it when she was the fab fat mamma or whatever it was. But duck me is she hard work. She’s vile with those lip fillers. I do think she looks great with her weight loss and surgery but those lips are massive and the way she pouts when she’s talking and sniffles and licks her lips. She’s so passive aggressive, she’s the biggest Karen. Constant complainer. Nothing is ever good enough. How her husband puts o with her I’ll never know. I think it’s totally shite that she bangs on about equality’s and Inclusivity then says she can’t be arsed with captions. Not a good advocate for all she bangs on about

Reactions: 2
Definitely pretty small fry but I used to know Emma Paton (Finlay Fox) before she moved to Suffolk. If you have something to offer her, she’s all lovely but she’s not interested in you at all if you don’t. Rather snooty and a bit slap happy with the unfollow button if she thinks you can’t help her in some way. I’m quite amused by it all though - she doesn’t realise that I’m mates with a couple of people she desperately tries to be in with on insta.
I can’t stand her! She’s so beggy. Does she ever pay for anything? It’s all hint, hint, hint for freebies. Also, constantly posting woe is me problems about her new couple try mansion. Cringe.

Reactions: 8
I can’t stand her! She’s so beggy. Does she ever pay for anything? It’s all hint, hint, hint for freebies. Also, constantly posting woe is me problems about her new couple try mansion. Cringe.
I live in Suffolk and a friend had met her and said she was very much I’m from London don’t you know who I am kinda vibe ! I know exact where her house is Woodbridge is a small town I do worry about their security showing all n sundry where they live ! I get mad how many dresses she gets gifted 😱

Reactions: 5
I live in Suffolk and a friend had met her and said she was very much I’m from London don’t you know who I am kinda vibe ! I know exact where her house is Woodbridge is a small town I do worry about their security showing all n sundry where they live ! I get mad how many dresses she gets gifted 😱
Indeed, it’s stupid - and shoving the camera in the kids faces all the time. As for security, she even advertises how flimsy her doors and windows are. What an idiot.

PS I know her type well. People who feel, having lived in London somehow defines them?! 🙄. Get over yourself love, your not all that. A frumpy mum trying to look cool is pretty much where she’s at. 👏

And I’m surprised she’s not got her own thread (not important enough maybe).

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Woodbridge is a small town, but isn't she west Suffolk not east? I know she posts a fair few coastal shots on her grid, but I think her other posts show that her house is elsewhere (don't want to say where just in case it's not allowed, but I thought it was fairly obvious from her Instagram?).

Reactions: 3
Nope she definitely lives in Wooders I know the town well , she gets about the count a fair bit but the gram is her full time job so has a busy work days🤦🏽‍♀️

58819C04-9923-46CD-8EE9-129B2612A8F9.jpg

See doing stories and outside is the square !! 😘👍🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
This is a very tenuous connection indeed, but a girl who was two years above me in primary school now has a slime Instagram and YouTube with more than 2 million subscribers/followers :unsure:

• Haha
OMG I can’t believe I’ve come across someone else who knows how she is. I cannot abide her. I can’t remember where I first come across her but it when she was the fab fat mamma or whatever it was. But duck me is she hard work. She’s vile with those lip fillers. I do think she looks great with her weight loss and surgery but those lips are massive and the way she pouts when she’s talking and sniffles and licks her lips. She’s so passive aggressive, she’s the biggest Karen. Constant complainer. Nothing is ever good enough. How her husband puts o with her I’ll never know. I think it’s totally shite that she bangs on about equality’s and Inclusivity then says she can’t be arsed with captions. Not a good advocate for all she bangs on about
she’s a grade A horror. I feel so sorry for her child x

Reactions: 4
Nope she definitely lives in Wooders I know the town well , she gets about the count a fair bit but the gram is her full time job so has a busy work days🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 326493

See doing stories and outside is the square !! 😘👍🏻
I'm from a village just outside Wooders. Know exactly where that is too (even did a double take as thought that was my dad's car 🤣🤣). Need to search this influencer now

I have met Anna Saccone and have mutual friends that are friends of Emily Blackwell and Jamie Laing from MIC

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Came here expecting to find someone who knows Mrs Hinch, I’m sure she pays people to keep their gobs shut 🤐🤐

• Haha
I worked with an up and coming instamum, she was ruthless and would step on anyone to get to where to she wanted to be.

I don’t agree with how much she sells her kids, especially one with SEN who never looks happy with being photographed constantly.
Who???

Not sure if she is classed as an influencer (I'm not great on IG) but I met The Frugality and her husband and they were genuinely very nice.

Last edited:
I love this thread! Some of you seemed to have bump into so many
I used to know olivia wollenberg from livia's. Haven’t spoken with her in several years but she remains friends of friends. She came across as quite different from the persona she displays now on social media.
Once saw Binky Felstead's mother, it was somewhere around Covent Garden, she was on the phone and heard some bits of conversation, I suspect it was a private call with a family member and she sounded very warm and supportive. She also looked very stylish

Not sure she’s quite an influencer yet but my sister now has over 50k followers 💁🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I saw Millie Mackintosh shopping in Zara a few years ago, she looked exactly the same in real life as she did on MIC.