Harrypickard96_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got blocked by him and princess planning for liking a comment someone made asking for proof he lost 8 stone 🀣🀣🀣 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aye like how pathetic πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚funny thing was I was going to buy a load of her over priced crap as well before that happened. So glad i didn’t now πŸ˜‚
God don’t! I fell in to that trap, only once, but it’s an overpriced, fancy notebook. 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aye like how pathetic πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚funny thing was I was going to buy a load of her over priced crap as well before that happened. So glad i didn’t now πŸ˜‚
I still think Harold goes down there for a sesshh with her and her husband. There was three in the bed and the little one said....

I bet she's a nightmare when you take her out for a meal and she takes 3 hours trying to decide whether she wants the mutton or the lamb πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I still think Harold goes down there for a sesshh with her and her husband. There was three in the bed and the little one said....

I bet she's a nightmare when you take her out for a meal and she takes 3 hours trying to decide whether she wants the mutton or the lamb πŸ˜‚
Mutton or the Lamb πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
he's at it again. little wanker.
It’s about time Slimming World waded in
and start threatening to sue these people
that misrepresent the SW brand.
they should be warning the young impressionables
that he and many of the beige brigade are not following
β€œThe Lifestyle” as they like to call it
and are in fact BINGE EATING

• Heart
Reactions: 9
he's at it again. little wanker.
He has blocked me! Looks like things are still rolling the same, eat crap = weight loss and individuals with real,eating issues fall for it. He is quite dangerous, his time will come, liars eventually come undone, he is riding the wave at the moment but he will fall off, give it time.......

Reactions: 6
β€œso I technically lost weight”

No you gormless lanky streak of piss, it doesn’t work like that agfjfjfbjfjfjf. God I hate him.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s about time Slimming World waded in
and start threatening to sue these people
that misrepresent the SW brand.
they should be warning the young impressionables
that he and many of the beige brigade are not following
β€œThe Lifestyle” as they like to call it
and are in fact BINGE EATING
I wish they could. I know a lot of anti-diet people like to tit on SW and WW, but I don't think they are inherently bad and can be very helpful in teaching people how to eat healthily and how to portion control (if they actually listen to the advice and follow to correctly at least 80% of the time). I see them more as a lifestyle change as they don't encourage crash dieting or restriction. What is a problem though is people like Harry who promote it as some sort of 'eat whatever you want, whenever you want and as much as you want, and still lose weight!' miracle, to people who already have issues with food.

I think the biggest issue with them becoming big online is that is means basically anyone can dish out advice on the diets. Someone might think they're following it correctly, then see someone else has racked up their points differently (incorrectly) to them and think hang on, does that mean I've done it wrong them? Its so unethical as these people aren't qualified to be 'ambassadors' or dish out dietary advice.

Reactions: 4
Isn’t slimming world meant to be 1/3rd as speed so veg/salad etc. Why is everything. Literally everything on his feed beige. Like mixing a mushroom in your curry isn’t a third Harry?!

Reactions: 7
Isn’t slimming world meant to be 1/3rd as speed so veg/salad etc. Why is everything. Literally everything on his feed beige. Like mixing a mushroom in your curry isn’t a third Harry?!
Yeah! They always recommend cutting your portion by filling some of the plate up with speed, otherwise thats why people overeat and overestimate a portion size when it comes to carbs. Towers feed is the same. He's probably thinks tomato ketchup counts as one of his five a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.