Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
Little boy body 🤢🤢🤢🤮

He’s screams cretin 🥴
Seriously, he blocked me as I questioned his yo yo dieting. Who uses the word ‘spray on skinnies’ and then takes a picture of himself with his t shirt up, we can’t see his face, so no proof it is him, bit like his lack of official certificates proving his 8 stone loss ..... and that is not the body of someone who has lost 8 stone.....

• Haha
Reactions: 13

chnandlerbong

Omg love that there is a thread on this twat!

Did anyone ever see the 'treat plate' with notes on his mum left for him coming in from a night out? It was so obviously his writing 😂😂😂 you could tell from all the weekly meal plans he puts up... such a random thing to lie about, I dont get it?

Why does he think hes so hard drinking and getting drunk at the age of 21? Aye we're all adults here we can all do it. Also believe it or not harry but you coming home & flicking the lights on & off in the house isn't that crazy or funny.

Screenshot_20190422-103539_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20190422-103521_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Truthseeker

VIP Member
There is no proof and there never will be. Harry is so wrapped up in his own little world that he genuinely believes he’s lost all that weight! He obviously thinks posting the same few pictures over and over proved that, eventhough those pictures he posts look no where near to being 8 stone heavier.
Harry is indeed a fantasist with delusions of grandeur. He's got more mental issues than just his eating.

When it comes to his cooking he's a one trick pony just like JT. He's got 5 or 6 meals to his repertoire that he makes week in week out and they just about all involve JD seasoning. As a foodie myself that would drive me mad, how monotonous. Note in his bio how he describes himself as a food blogger???? he wouldn't know what to do with half of the stuff in my shopping trolley.

Hands up anybody who copied his half an Easter egg shell filled with squirty cream and dolly mixtures. That's a creation a 4 year old would come up with 😂😂😂😂

Obnoxious, immature little prick.

Incidentally the SW head office is right behind my house. On the outside of the building around three sides of it are giant images of their most inspirational slimmers, neither JT nor Harry Prickard have ever been up there to my knowledge and I've lived here for 7 years.

Reactions: 12

Lalobadee

VIP Member
What's so special about his car? I don't know anything about them but it doesn't look like a high end car. It looks like every other car that drives past my lounge window. If he has an orgasm over a bog standard car he's easily pleased.
He gets inappropriate over eggs so wouldn’t surprise me

• Haha

Eggy1985

Him and towers are complete knobs!!

I feel towers is worse though!! Hes a uglier version of Harry!! People were horrible to me when I commented on his post about his go find me for the tummy tuck!! I still can not believe people gave their money towards that, he has a very luxurious life style designer clothes, weekends drinking and eating out, numerous holidays abroad- if you want it you can bloody well save for it just because you have thousands of followers dont abuse that!!!! Plus he will be fat again soon he had already put some back on!!

Dontspillthemilk

VIP Member
Absolutely spot on there, he must be gutted that her account didn’t take off as much as he hoped for maximum explanation of his old nan
Yeah good old shirl hasn’t appeared for a bit.

I’ve scrolled back to well over a year and there’s now SW certificates, books, stickers or HiFi bars. Does he do this at home!?

Sigh

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Truthseeker

VIP Member
Also now the sun is out, his followers will have to put up with constant pictures of his legs and feet (anyone else thinks he needs to cut his toe nails asap? 🤢) with a bottle of fox tan in close range.
He always looks like he's covered himself in oil before taking those shots. Personally I think it is all of the frylight he gets through oozing out of his pores when he gets hot 😂

• Haha

whatweallthink

The most annoying childish prick in the weight loss community.

Loves to brag but he only works in a restaurant (nothing wrong with that) but stop acting like you’re Gordon Ramsey, your meals are cooked like shite.

Lies about his weight loss every week, how vile. Horrible little boy.

Truthseeker

VIP Member
So basically he's trying to say he doesn't post the healthy stuff he eats just the shit, yeah whatever Harold you wouldn't know a lemon from a lettuce. Whether you like it or not you are grossly fat where it matters, inside. Your visceral fat must be off the scale.

• Haha

Curtaintwitcher

Chatty Member
If he lost another three stone after the size he was claiming he’d lost five stone they’d have stopped him from returning to group because he’d be massively underweight 🙄

S

SherlockHuns

😂😂 all I said was I cant get hold of any gluten free rolls for my dad .then I got blocked along with any one who liked my comment or said the same lol
His followers are even more vile than he is! I've seen them ganging up on anyone that leaves a negative comment.

His meals make me feel physically sick. He's got some seriously disordered eating.

I question whether he has lost 8 stones in weight-looks more like 2/3 stones.
He hasn't. If you look on the slimming world thread on here I think I shared the screenshots from carby that prove he's lied! He did another post recently and said he'd lost 8 stone between the pics and took it down because he got called out. He's lost and gained the same 2 or 3 stone over and over!

• Angry

DozyDora

Absolute vile gobshite this one, with even worse followers. Carby called him out big time with his loss lies - he posted a side by side pic a few weeks ago apparently Jan vs. March but the posts on his timeline caught him out as lying about that. How fucking stupid can you get. I’m also convinced he lies on the weekly about how much he loses and gains, & probably takes laxatives & does all sorts of dodgy shite. & people are influenced by him, clearly. Urgh.

Reactions: 11