Harrypickard96_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just irritates the hell out of me. If you’ve lost 8 stone on slimming world amazing, if you’ve lost 1 stone on slimming world also amazing. There’s literally no need to lie. Especially when you post the same ‘before’ picture every time, at prom I’m guessing. Genuinely looks like puppy fat not. There’s absolutely no way he’s lost 8 stone 😩

Reactions: 10
It just irritates the hell out of me. If you’ve lost 8 stone on slimming world amazing, if you’ve lost 1 stone on slimming world also amazing. There’s literally no need to lie. Especially when you post the same ‘before’ picture every time, at prom I’m guessing. Genuinely looks like puppy fat not. There’s absolutely no way he’s lost 8 stone 😩
Ah, but there is a need to lie when he is cashing in from having a large following solely built around his amazing achievement of losing 8 stone... the bigger the (alleged) weight loss, the bigger the following and worship from his followers. The bigger the following, the more money he makes from his JDShite and whatever other tat he touts

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Well cos I liked a comment about asking for proof about his 8 stone weight loss I get blocked by one of his besties. Ha!! How pathetic!!!

Reactions: 1
I’ve lost 4 stone put 2 back on slowly working on getting that 2 stone back off so when I do does that mean I’ve actually lost 6 stone? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did he delete the comment on the 2lb loss post, someone questioning his total loss? Unbelievable. Why can’t all of his followers see him for what he really is? Sometimes I want to stop the world and get off, I despair.

Why is there 300+ comments thanking him for his inspirational posts and thanking him for helping them keep on track ? 🤦🏻‍♀️ Am I missing something? 🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Why is there 300+ comments thanking him for his inspirational posts and thanking him for helping them keep on track ? 🤦🏻‍♀️ Am I missing something? 🤔🤔
Honestly, this idiot and his minions make me fear for mankind. Who are these sheep?!? I won’t comment because I don’t want to get blocked - I enjoy snooping far too much for the lols - but by god if I let rip I’d tell him some home truths.

He’s got a lot to learn that’s all I’ll say.

Reactions: 3
Honestly, this idiot and his minions make me fear for mankind. Who are these sheep?!? I won’t comment because I don’t want to get blocked - I enjoy snooping far too much for the lols - but by god if I let rip I’d tell him some home truths.

He’s got a lot to learn that’s all I’ll say.
They’re mostly older women, probably because he poses with his top off now and again, they all get excited! I’ve been close to commenting something too but don’t fancy the drama.

Reactions: 2
Did he delete the comment on the 2lb loss post, someone questioning his total loss? Unbelievable. Why can’t all of his followers see him for what he really is? Sometimes I want to stop the world and get off, I despair.
Prickard is a fantasist caught up in his own web of lies and deceit. Anything he posts should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Talking of salt, I see those burnt, dry, cardboard looking Yorkshire puddings he makes took centre stage on Sunday again. It wouldn't be Sunday without a picture of Prickards yorkshires 😂😂😂

• Haha
Why does everyone seem to think he invented Yorkshire puddings. I’m confused. They actually tag them in as ‘Harry Pickards yorkshires’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does everyone seem to think he invented Yorkshire puddings. I’m confused. They actually tag them in as ‘Harry Pickards yorkshires’
He has 'invented' slimming world yorkies.... he basically sprays half a bottle of fry light into the dishes. Which i imagine is both delicious and as healthy as it sounds.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He has 'invented' slimming world yorkies.... he basically sprays half a bottle of fry light into the dishes. Which i imagine is both delicious and as healthy as it sounds.
No he hasn't! That Yorkshire recipe was doing the rounds when I was at SW 14 years ago. They were dry and horrible AND that is when they weren't burnt, I tried them once and never again. Weight Watchers had an almost identical recipe too. I was also doing roast potatoes in the same way. The only difference from the traditional yorkie recipe is that the oil was substituted for spray and it ruined the recipe.

Also what's the point of inventing a healthy alternative when later that day you go out on a seshhhh and have 3 portions of McDonald's burgers and fries before you go home. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
200 sprays of 1 cal spray is still 200 calories 😂😂 might as well use normal oil

Reactions: 8
He’s grating on me today for some reason, what exactly does he do for a living to be able to afford that nice sparkly VW? It’s clear he only works part time so he’s got to have help from mummy n daddy, he’s having drinks and pizza night tonight, on a Tuesday? Who can have drinks on a Tuesday night LOL. He acts like he’s a baller putting stories cleaning Mercs and BMW’s (obviously his parents cars) but acts like they are his, he won’t even be on the insurance hahaha

Reactions: 5
He’s grating on me today for some reason, what exactly does he do for a living to be able to afford that nice sparkly VW? It’s clear he only works part time so he’s got to have help from mummy n daddy, he’s having drinks and pizza night tonight, on a Tuesday? Who can have drinks on a Tuesday night LOL. He acts like he’s a baller putting stories cleaning Mercs and BMW’s (obviously his parents cars) but acts like they are his, he won’t even be on the insurance hahaha
The bit that shocks me the most is that it’s only 2day he’s grating on ya

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.