Harrypickard96_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t have an issue with him posing...

Wait, I do. Put your top down Harry.

In reality, Harry hasn’t lost 8st. He’s lost and gained the same 2 stone. Also he’s gone through puberty (he’s only 22) and when I was 18, I lost a lot of weight really quickly. However it’s obvious that this little fib has gone too far, but Harry loves it. The IG fame, freebies, the attention...

Reactions: 6
Them Jean's dont fit you mate, you are deluded! It wouldn't surprise me if he was taking some kind of slimming pill. He is such a phoney

Reactions: 8
If you loose 8 stone, won’t you have saggy skin? Or stretch marks??
As a person that lost 9 stone 7lbs, I can confirm that you are absolutely correct. Skin splurges out like a deflated balloon when I sit down 😂

Reactions: 13
I prefer the 'used to be fat' look - a nice reminder to put the pizza down 🍕 😂

Reactions: 3
i Don’t get why his followers and other food related pages get themselves in a tizzy over a poached egg!?!

Reactions: 2
I’d noticed he just puts ‘poached eggs’ now no more ‘slutty eggs’ plus have you saw his bacon? Dry as the Sahara desert, no wonder he loses weight his food is shite!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Little boy body 🤢🤢🤢🤮

He’s screams cretin 🥴
Seriously, he blocked me as I questioned his yo yo dieting. Who uses the word ‘spray on skinnies’ and then takes a picture of himself with his t shirt up, we can’t see his face, so no proof it is him, bit like his lack of official certificates proving his 8 stone loss ..... and that is not the body of someone who has lost 8 stone.....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are people taking the piss? They’ve never poached eggs in a frying pan before 🙈. HE DID NOT INVENT THIS! Why is he getting so much praise for poaching eggs. 😳😆

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.