Harrypickard96_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feckin hate Harry Prickard with a vengeance. Am I the only one who's noticed he is clearly trying to get himself a modelling contract since some of his idiotic followers told him recently he looked like a model in his more recent pics and that he belonged on the front cover of a high end magazine such as vogue wtf???? He then started posting more images of him in a model pose and started tagging all the top brands whos gear he is wearing on the actual image. He's got serious attention seeking issues and insecurity issues and NO WAY has he lost any more than 2 or 3 stone. As for his diet he'll have gallstones within the next couple of years and within the next 20 years he will be under a cardiologist for heart problems. Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feckin hate Harry Prickard with a vengeance. Am I the only one who's noticed he is clearly trying to get himself a modelling contract since some of his idiotic followers told him recently he looked like a model in his more recent pics and that he belonged on the front cover of a high end magazine such as vogue wtf???? He then started posting more images of him in a model pose and started tagging all the top brands whos gear he is wearing on the actual image. He's got serious attention seeking issues and insecurity issues and NO WAY has he lost any more than 2 or 3 stone. As for his diet he'll have gallstones within the next couple of years and within the next 20 years he will be under a cardiologist for heart problems. Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke in my opinion.
MODEL 😂😂😂😂😂😂 those SW arselickers are really brainwashed and deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dan Sully - there’s one that needs a thread! Got the binge eating down to a T, that one.

I admire him for the marathon thing but he lets himself down with the SW tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He has no personality, his voice is monotone and his content is lacking.
I have actually met him 🙈 he is friends with my slimming world consultant. She couldn’t have bigged him up anymore than she did, when he visited our group, you would have thought it was somebody far more inspirational 😂😂. He offered nothing only to follow him on insta. I did for a while, but stopped when he kept banging on about easy on, easy off! The man is a twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have been blocked by Prickard for politely voicing my concerns as to what all that fat, sugar and alcohol will be doing to his insides. He clearly only embraces people saying nice things about him and cannot stand people making constructive critical remarks. What a brat he is, he's going to come one almighty cropper very soon. Can't understand why women are going all gooey over him either because he's got one of the most sneering, spiteful looking faces I've ever seen. No thanks Prickard I like my men to look like men 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does he put his food on a side plate or is that an enormous amount of food. The meat is hanging on for dear life
I have my suspicions regarding bingeing and purging with this one. He's almost certainly got an eating disorder in my opinion. JT eats huge portions which is probably why he's currently back at 16st. Prickard hardly gains any by comparison yet often appears to eat more. I'd gain stones eating what Prickard does.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.