Harrypickard96_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there any possibility he has been called out by Slimming World due to the sudden change of amount and type of posts?
I doubt it! According to a lot of people he's been on a blocking spree for the last few days, in particular blocking followers who don't feed his sad little ego. He blocked me months ago so I just opened up a new account in my maiden name so I could keep drooling over his dried up burnt Yorkshire puddings 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I contacted Slimming world about the little bleeping tyrant, and this was their response...

Hi Andrew,

Thank you so much for letting us know how you’re feeling.

We have a thriving, passionate social media community, and so many of our members tell us that sharing their own – and reading other people’s – honest accounts of their weight loss journeys helps them to stay motivated, and to find fresh inspiration and support when they’ve had a more challenging week. While some members have garnered a large following on their profiles, we can assure you neither they – nor their social media accounts - are officially affiliated with or financially endorsed by Slimming World.

Although we’re unable to control what individuals choose to post to their pages, we do have a social media policy for our Consultants which is reinforced, and ground rules for the official Slimming World pages that we manage - which work to sustain a positive, supportive and caring community. Our brand protection and PR team also work hard to protect members from posts and activity which may be harmful to them or their weight losses.

We sincerely hope this reassures you that, while it’s impossible for us to control everything that is said about Slimming World online, we do – like you – care fiercely about our brand, and that you continue to benefit from the support of our community.

Kind regards,
Stevie

so in other words, the lying little thundercunt is free to carry on as he chooses.

• Angry
I contacted Slimming world about the little bleeping tyrant, and this was their response...

Hi Andrew,

Thank you so much for letting us know how you’re feeling.

We have a thriving, passionate social media community, and so many of our members tell us that sharing their own – and reading other people’s – honest accounts of their weight loss journeys helps them to stay motivated, and to find fresh inspiration and support when they’ve had a more challenging week. While some members have garnered a large following on their profiles, we can assure you neither they – nor their social media accounts - are officially affiliated with or financially endorsed by Slimming World.

Although we’re unable to control what individuals choose to post to their pages, we do have a social media policy for our Consultants which is reinforced, and ground rules for the official Slimming World pages that we manage - which work to sustain a positive, supportive and caring community. Our brand protection and PR team also work hard to protect members from posts and activity which may be harmful to them or their weight losses.

We sincerely hope this reassures you that, while it’s impossible for us to control everything that is said about Slimming World online, we do – like you – care fiercely about our brand, and that you continue to benefit from the support of our community.

Kind regards,
Stevie

so in other words, the lying little thundercunt is free to carry on as he chooses.
So the consultants have a policy which is enforced. But anyone who uses sw in their title, giving the impression they are approved by sw is fine to do what they want.

Makes perfect sense. As people have said though, they won’t care as long as he’s bringing them customers. He’s probably made princess planning, spice company etc thousands too.

Those spices, like the chip rubs are basically just normal herbs you get in the cupboard put together as a ‘chicken’ rub etc trom what I’ve seen

Reactions: 5
So the consultants have a policy which is enforced. But anyone who uses sw in their title, giving the impression they are approved by sw is fine to do what they want.

Makes perfect sense. As people have said though, they won’t care as long as he’s bringing them customers. He’s probably made princess planning, spice company etc thousands too.

Those spices, like the chip rubs are basically just normal herbs you get in the cupboard put together as a ‘chicken’ rub etc trom what I’ve seen
But is the policy enforced? Anybody watch fopperholic? Her constant talk of calories, bragging about her tiny size 8 waist. Is that what SW are allowing their consultants to promote! Shocking!

So they'll give Prickard a platform to peddle his tit such as JD Seasoning etc but they are willing to take cafes and the likes to court for including syn values on their menus. Makes sense NOT

Reactions: 9
What's happening with the bistro/cafe/restaurant he was talking about opening? Mind you with only 5 fatty, cheesey recipes to his repertoire he's hardly going to be packing them in, he's no chef. Since when did you see Jamie Oliver or James Martin whip out a tub of JD Seasoning 😂 He can't even make his own rubs and spice mixes from dried herbs and spices nor his own dressings, I doubt he could even take the top off of a bottle of balsamic vinegar let alone know how to use it.

BUT, he does make exceedingly good dry burnt Yorkshire puddings just mind you don't chip a tooth.

Sitting here with an image in my head of Jamie Oliver using a pot of JD Seasoning in his hands saying "If you'd like to try this baby use my code at the bottom of the screen now for 20% off. Don't worry if you missed it we will be repeating it throughout the show" 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What's happening with the bistro/cafe/restaurant he was talking about opening? Mind you with only 5 fatty, cheesey recipes to his repertoire he's hardly going to be packing them in, he's no chef. Since when did you see Jamie Oliver or James Martin whip out a tub of JD Seasoning 😂 He can't even make his own rubs and spice mixes from dried herbs and spices nor his own dressings, I doubt he could even take the top off of a bottle of balsamic vinegar let alone know how to use it.

BUT, he does make exceedingly good dry burnt Yorkshire puddings just mind you don't chip a tooth.

Sitting here with an image in my head of Jamie Oliver using a pot of JD Seasoning in his hands saying "If you'd like to try this baby use my code at the bottom of the screen now for 20% off. Don't worry if you missed it we will be repeating it throughout the show" 😂😂😂
😂😂😂 To be fair, I dont think any of the Slimming World account i follow know how to spice their own food 😂 They all use JD for every single meal! 🙄

• Haha

If you look the ingredients list underneath each pot on the website they are literally a blend of any spices you can find in supermarket. Massively overpriced.
Their chips and wedges harry raves about is just salt, pepper, paprika, onion powder and garlic powder.
Only the gullible or those who are after sponserships buy these in my opinion.

Reactions: 6
Howling at the fact he’s told the whole of Instagram he’s got swollen GLANS....oh dear Harry I think you mean GLANDS! Glans is something else entirely 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Since he's such a big dick that must be really painful, bet those skinny jeans feel twice as tight now 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If you look the ingredients list underneath each pot on the website they are literally a blend of any spices you can find in supermarket. Massively overpriced.
Their chips and wedges harry raves about is just salt, pepper, paprika, onion powder and garlic powder.
Only the gullible or those who are after sponserships buy these in my opinion.
Yeah that was my point! They’ve just packaged up basic herbs and spices

Reactions: 4
Is there any possibility he has been called out by Slimming World due to the sudden change of amount and type of posts?
His content has completely changed over the last week! Didn’t even mention slutty eggs this morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I noticed that when his dad posted his dinner the other day he listed the Yorkshire puddings as Harry's Yorkshire puddings. Get a grip Trev they are just Yorkshire puddings and dried burnt ones at that.

Reactions: 3
I noticed that when his dad posted his dinner the other day he listed the Yorkshire puddings as Harry's Yorkshire puddings. Get a grip Trev they are just Yorkshire puddings and dried burnt ones at that.
Can’t wait for Harry’s cookbook.

Harry’s Yorkshire’s

Harry’s slut egg ( just an egg with runny yolk which I’ve been doing since I was 12)

Harry’s poached eggs (boil in a frying pan not a normal pan, why. No idea

Spicewhatever chips ( pay a few pound to have some paprika, garlic, onion, salt and pepper put into a packet for you)

Buy now for £19.99 add code Harry to pay £21.99

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.