Harry Styles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone with the slightest bit of intelligence would be able to see this. He’s a “brand” now. You must have a very low IQ Saffron or you’re just very gullible.
Or he could simply be inspired by the people he listened to growing up and has a stylist to help him execute the looks he wants to go for xxx

Reactions: 9
I'm sure all you Harry Styles fans already know this but in case not I saw an advert on Insta that he's doing a voice over on the calm sleep app.... go to bed with Harry hehe ;)

that said this could also be very old news !

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm sure all you Harry Styles fans already know this but in case not I saw an advert on Insta that he's doing a voice over on the calm sleep app.... go to bed with Harry hehe ;)

thank you ! it’s already out, give it a listen 😍😍😍😍😍

Reactions: 1
we don't talk about this enough (we were robbed of the 'nakey nakey naked' though)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
i've been playing Golden on repeat for the past week 🎶 easily my fave track from FL

• Heart
Has everyone heard/seen the rumour he’s launching his own cosmetics/beauty product brand? Would people buy from it? I know I would if it was stuff I liked

it'd be cool if he did jewellery too like necklaces/rings that'd be pretty onbrand. i just hope it's not obnoxiously priced. either way, the stans will buy anything and everything

Reactions: 5
it'd be cool if he did jewellery too like necklaces/rings that'd be pretty onbrand. i just hope it's not obnoxiously priced. either way, the stans will buy anything and everything
If it wasn’t over priced and I like I would buy a thing of his aha. I’m a big fan, probably borderline Stan but I would never buy something just because he released it. Like the Gucci perfume he kinda did. I never bought it and some stans who did didn’t even like the smell

Reactions: 2
Anyone with the slightest bit of intelligence would be able to see this. He’s a “brand” now. You must have a very low IQ Saffron or you’re just very gullible.
Is it brand Harry Styles or is just Harry Lambert living vicariously through him? THAT's the real question. As Lambert has done many interviews and said in some of them that he's often had to convince Styles to wear something as he's not liked it on and even after still hasn't liked it. But agrees Lambert knows how to dress him to get attention, which all his outfits do and that's sort of the point of the whole thing as it keeps people talking about him.

Literally my favourite thing he's done so far.

Reactions: 1
Now I'm not saying Harry and Olivia are a stunt - I think they're both successful enough that the film will do well without them having to fake a relationship and why wouldn't two very attractive people start dating, but I find it weird how the paps seem to know exactly where they are at all times when Harry and Camille were barely seen together during their relationship. Harry must've had other low profile relationships over the years too that he managed to keep private and were the press that interested in Olivia and her ex to follow them around everywhere? Literally tens of pictures of Harry and Olivia kissing and snuggling on a yacht were released today, they were seen in Italy multiple times last week and even at the match on Saturday. It just seems odd how the paps have managed to capture all of this yet the majority of footage we saw of Harry and Kendall Jenner was from Anne's hacked laptop when that was a much more high profile relationship at a time when people were definitely more interested in which celeb was dating which other celeb. I hope they're both happy and aren't being harassed day in day out by cameras but their relationship is starting to scream Shawn and Camila tbh🥴. Also without sounding incredibly misogynistic, does Olivia ever look after her kids? Seems to be holiday after holiday with Harry atm and surely their dad is working too. She's well in her rights to pursue a relationship but you know, just being a bit judgey.... My bf definitely didn't like me sulking when all of these pictures were coming out one by one on the HS updates accounts though 😭 😭.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.