Harry Styles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember this era so well! I remember saying to my mum that 10/10 blokes don't exist except Harry Styles with long hair 😍
I wasn’t as in to long haired guys back then so I always appreciated the beauty of him while wanting him to cut it😭😭😭now it’s my favourite harry era with dunkirk/hs1 era coming second

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Any idea what happened with him and Nick Grimshaw? They were inseparable a few years ago and now nothing.
Nick has a serious partner now. I heard his partner was little jealous. No idea if thats true or not but it wouldn't surprise me

Reactions: 2
My HSDaily notifications are going wild with pictures of him kissing Emma Corrin today 😂

Having an emotional evening just sat crying to this performance because it’s actually perfection and I can’t believe he is real

this is THE BEST performance of his ever. so perfect

also just wanted to add that I’m new to this thread but been a fan since the xfactor - anyone who is put off harry or doesn’t like him because of the way he dresses is so pathetic. I read his other thread and it sounds like a bunch of 50 year old women that don’t understand that men can dress feminine 🤣 so embarrassing for them. There’s so many celebrities that should be cancelled and disliked, project your negativity onto them instead of an unproblematic man

• Heart
Reactions: 6
this is THE BEST performance of his ever. so perfect

also just wanted to add that I’m new to this thread but been a fan since the xfactor - anyone who is put off harry or doesn’t like him because of the way he dresses is so pathetic. I read his other thread and it sounds like a bunch of 50 year old women that don’t understand that men can dress feminine 🤣 so embarrassing for them. There’s so many celebrities that should be cancelled and disliked, project your negativity onto them instead of an unproblematic man
Omg is there a thread to rant about him on?? I better not go and look or I won't be able to hold my tongue hahahaha

Reactions: 3
Omg is there a thread to rant about him on?? I better not go and look or I won't be able to hold my tongue hahahaha
Yes! They have nothing much to say other than that they don’t like the way he dresses and that he doesn’t interact with his fans a lot (if they’re not fans why do they care? 🤣). One of the weirdos came onto this thread thinking it was the other one, clearly not blessed with brains

Reactions: 1
Yes! They have nothing much to say other than that they don’t like the way he dresses and that he doesn’t interact with his fans a lot (if they’re not fans why do they care? 🤣). One of the weirdos came onto this thread thinking it was the other one, clearly not blessed with brains
Don't really get why they think he's pretending to be a rockstar or something. He's been wearing rolling stones tshirts and tweeting pink floyd lyrics since like 2010. My pinned tweet is him tweeting lyrics to time by pink floyd cos its one of my favourite ever songs😂😂. It was obviously a route he wanted to go down but couldn't while being in a boyband. I get that people don't like how his socials are basically run by management at this point and he doesn't reply to fans etc but I feel like he puts on a proper show in person (only seen videos so far but I have a ticket for the ever-postponed fine line tour🤞). A lot of the bands and solo artists I like don't spend hours replying to people on twitter? I see them on tour and thats that. I don't get how he can simultaneously be insufferable and smug yet be absent from all social media. And he clearly wasn't tit in Dunkirk - I feel like he's objectively good at what he does but it doesn't have to be to everyone's taste. I feel like the logic is 'I have no reason to dislike this person but loads of people love him so I'm gonna be different and hate him'. And yes I am well aware I sound like a deranged fan who sees him through rose tinted glasses😂

Also anyone who thinks Harry stans are the most obsessed and crazy haven't spent more than 5 seconds in the popcrave or chartdata replies on twitter because most fanbases are as bad as each other😂

Reactions: 5
I feel like the people on those threads are obviously in a minority regarding him (no one as famous as him will have everyone love him!) but it's so bizarre to see some of the things they say about him...like he's genuinely wronged them in some way or he's somehow insidious and will turn out to be a horrible person if only people would open their eyes? He's been in the public eye since he was 16...if someone had something to say negatively about him, it would've been said about him by now, or at the very least there would've been rumours about him being rude/not a nice person, when that's not been the case in the entirety of his career. It's so strange to see people have such intense feelings about a popstar they don't have to hear about if they don't want to and is generally trying to promote good things (kindness, acceptance, love etc) 😂

Reactions: 2
Yeah you can't please everyone but I feel like he's objectively good at what he does if you know what I mean. Like he objectively has a good voice, good music according to the general public and music critics, good stage presence, he can act well etc. To be like 'well I think he's tit' just seems like a desperate attempt to disagree with the majority of people for the sake of being different 😂😂 Is it that hard to believe that genuinely nice celebrities exist and aren't just putting on an act for money or am I too naive?? I'd like to believe I'd be polite to everyone I worked with and fans if I was a celeb. There are a lot of explicit inspirations in his music and fashion but he's never claimed to be the first person to invent a trend ever. Living rent free in people's head regardless.

If I described the things this man does to me I'd be condemned. The lights up video definitely spiced my sex life up 😂

I remember this era so well! I remember saying to my mum that 10/10 blokes don't exist except Harry Styles with long hair 😍
Need new batteries

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.