Harry Styles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only Harry would be at the BRITS and we wouldn’t even know. Congratulations to him 💖💖x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haha I was working the Brits and actually saw him sneak in!! Nobody believed me when I said he was there as he was unnamed on the table plan as “late comer” and only a few people knew!

Super handsome up close and smelled great haha

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
He was looking extra handsome last night 😍 everyday he gets better it seems. I think he's stolen all the handsomeness from every other man my ahe

Reactions: 2
4 Years of HS1 wtf!!! What's everyone's favourite song from the debut? Mine has been Only Angel since the day the album came out😇 but I wouldn't even know where to begin ranking the other songs at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
4 Years of HS1 wtf!!! What's everyone's favourite song from the debut? Mine has been Only Angel since the day the album came out😇 but I wouldn't even know where to begin ranking the other songs at this point.
Normally I would've said Kiwi as my fave but I'm really really obsessed with Carolina atm. The whole album is such a beautiful debut tho 🥰

• Heart
I do love Only Angel, and From The Dining Table...my jaw dropped the first time I heard that. It's such a sophisticated song and really showed me he was going to be a force to be reckoned with when solo.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I do love Only Angel, and From The Dining Table...my jaw dropped the first time I heard that. It's such a sophisticated song and really showed me he was going to be a force to be reckoned with when solo.
Yep FTDT would probably be my second favourite. The bridge is just stunning and 'even my phone misses your call' is so chilling.

this is THE BEST performance of his ever. so perfect

also just wanted to add that I’m new to this thread but been a fan since the xfactor - anyone who is put off harry or doesn’t like him because of the way he dresses is so pathetic. I read his other thread and it sounds like a bunch of 50 year old women that don’t understand that men can dress feminine 🤣 so embarrassing for them. There’s so many celebrities that should be cancelled and disliked, project your negativity onto them instead of an unproblematic man
He’s literally being manufactured and told to dress this way! Look back at his years of fame.... this is how he’s being branded since he’s gone solo. They want him to be the next Bowie or Prince 😂

Reactions: 3
He’s literally being manufactured and told to dress this way! Look back at his years of fame.... this is how he’s being branded since he’s gone solo. They want him to be the next Bowie or Prince 😂
Did he tell you that when you spoke to him hun?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.