Harry Styles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I'm not saying Harry and Olivia are a stunt - I think they're both successful enough that the film will do well without them having to fake a relationship and why wouldn't two very attractive people start dating, but I find it weird how the paps seem to know exactly where they are at all times when Harry and Camille were barely seen together during their relationship. Harry must've had other low profile relationships over the years too that he managed to keep private and were the press that interested in Olivia and her ex to follow them around everywhere? Literally tens of pictures of Harry and Olivia kissing and snuggling on a yacht were released today, they were seen in Italy multiple times last week and even at the match on Saturday. It just seems odd how the paps have managed to capture all of this yet the majority of footage we saw of Harry and Kendall Jenner was from Anne's hacked laptop when that was a much more high profile relationship at a time when people were definitely more interested in which celeb was dating which other celeb. I hope they're both happy and aren't being harassed day in day out by cameras but their relationship is starting to scream Shawn and Camila tbh🥴. Also without sounding incredibly misogynistic, does Olivia ever look after her kids? Seems to be holiday after holiday with Harry atm and surely their dad is working too. She's well in her rights to pursue a relationship but you know, just being a bit judgey.... My bf definitely didn't like me sulking when all of these pictures were coming out one by one on the HS updates accounts though 😭 😭.
they're dating but they're also selling their relationship
i think he's jealous that everyone around him moved on and has babies so he's not hiding as much now.
they're def gonna have a baby
Also he kinda made it career wise this year so he doesn't care about losing fans from this

Sitting in my full time job in rainy London, haven't had a holiday for years, looking at pics of them kissing on a yacht in Italy...life sucks

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But wasn't Olivia just pictured recently with her ex Jason kissing and cuddling?!

Reactions: 2
they were on a private yacht, which means if they didn’t want the pictures to be out, they wouldn’t be. they had a choice in it. there’s also speculation about how he’s covering the nike logo on his shorts in most of the pictures, as he would be endorsing the company for free if you could see the logo in all of the pictures.
they were also prancing around every bar in Italy - fair enough, they’re on holiday, but if he was so worried about being seen and having pictures taken, he wouldn’t be doing that. no it’s not right he’s essentially being stalked by fans, but he could also be a lot more lowkey. i'm almost 100% convinced it’s a stunt.

Reactions: 4
they were on a private yacht, which means if they didn’t want the pictures to be out, they wouldn’t be. they had a choice in it. there’s also speculation about how he’s covering the nike logo on his shorts in most of the pictures, as he would be endorsing the company for free if you could see the logo in all of the pictures.
they were also prancing around every bar in Italy - fair enough, they’re on holiday, but if he was so worried about being seen and having pictures taken, he wouldn’t be doing that. no it’s not right he’s essentially being stalked by fans, but he could also be a lot more lowkey. i'm almost 100% convinced it’s a stunt.
I think the Nike thing is BS - there are pictures of it shown too so I think it’s more than likely his shorts were just folded up from sitting down or swimming. And he’s worn Nike loads of times in the past when he’s been papped like on runs etc. Also the paparazzi aren’t known for their morals. If they want pics of Harry and Olivia, the fact it’s a private yacht won’t stop them. I believe Harry has taken people to court before for snapping pics of him in private locations and enabling stalking. I’m wondering if they’ve both just decided to live their lives and enjoy themselves without giving a duck about being photographed - it’s just weird how his mindset has changed compared to him liking to keep his private life private with his exes.
Can he like…. Take a break from his holiday to update us about what’s going on with tour though?? His US dates are meant to start next month and fans have been left in the lurch about if it’s happening or being postponed. Us UK fans don’t even have new dates yet😭😭

Now I'm not saying Harry and Olivia are a stunt - I think they're both successful enough that the film will do well without them having to fake a relationship and why wouldn't two very attractive people start dating, but I find it weird how the paps seem to know exactly where they are at all times when Harry and Camille were barely seen together during their relationship. Harry must've had other low profile relationships over the years too that he managed to keep private and were the press that interested in Olivia and her ex to follow them around everywhere? Literally tens of pictures of Harry and Olivia kissing and snuggling on a yacht were released today, they were seen in Italy multiple times last week and even at the match on Saturday. It just seems odd how the paps have managed to capture all of this yet the majority of footage we saw of Harry and Kendall Jenner was from Anne's hacked laptop when that was a much more high profile relationship at a time when people were definitely more interested in which celeb was dating which other celeb. I hope they're both happy and aren't being harassed day in day out by cameras but their relationship is starting to scream Shawn and Camila tbh🥴. Also without sounding incredibly misogynistic, does Olivia ever look after her kids? Seems to be holiday after holiday with Harry atm and surely their dad is working too. She's well in her rights to pursue a relationship but you know, just being a bit judgey.... My bf definitely didn't like me sulking when all of these pictures were coming out one by one on the HS updates accounts though 😭 😭.
I thought this re:her kids but I think I would probably ditch my kids for HS (joking/not joking) 😂

• Haha
they're dating but they're also selling their relationship
i think he's jealous that everyone around him moved on and has babies so he's not hiding as much now.
they're def gonna have a baby
Also he kinda made it career wise this year so he doesn't care about losing fans from this
I don't think OW would want babies anytime soon. She seems to be having a great year(s) career wise and to be completely honest, I don’t see them lasting that long… He might want to settle down but Olivia went through all that so it just seems unlikely she would want to settle down with Him?

It just seems odd how the paps have managed to capture all of this
Paps are called so it’s not odd at all. They obviously want to be seen 24/7 at this point their teams have DM and PageSix on speed dial 😂 I would say TMZ as well but they don’t seem to like OW that much anymore after she lied to them in an exclusive 😂

Reactions: 1
I don't think OW would want babies anytime soon. She seems to be having a great year(s) career wise and to be completely honest, I don’t see them lasting that long… He might want to settle down but Olivia went through all that so it just seems unlikely she would want to settle down with Him?

Paps are called so it’s not odd at all. They obviously want to be seen 24/7 at this point their teams have DM and PageSix on speed dial 😂 I would say TMZ as well but they don’t seem to like OW that much anymore after she lied to them in an exclusive 😂
What did she lie about?😂

He sounds so American towards the end!
The way he says and 😂 "ayyynd" 😂 I always loved any time Harry was on one of Grimmy's shows, they were always fun and sounded like they were having a laugh. Miss those days ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Harry’s grandfather passed away recently, it’s a real shame. Anne/Harry/Gemma all tried to raise awareness for Parkinson’s quite a bit. I feel so sorry for Anne, losing Robin in 2017 and now her dad. Must be very tough. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Harry’s grandfather passed away recently, it’s a real shame. Anne/Harry/Gemma all tried to raise awareness for Parkinson’s quite a bit. I feel so sorry for Anne, losing Robin in 2017 and now her dad. Must be very tough. :(

Such sad news for them… sending love and strength to them all♥♥

The US leg of tour starts in a few days😍😍hopefully we get unreleased songs, maybe a new cover, and Only Angel still on the setlist. Looking forward to seeing what outfits Harry Lambert has planned. Hopefully Harry is in a good headspace for this tour and most importantly enjoys himself♥

• Heart
I can’t wait for new harry content tomorrow!! We’ve been deprived for so long, it’s gonna be amazing to watch videos of his songs live again I can’t wait 🥰🥰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.