Harry Styles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other 1d guys use social media. It’s a shame that Harry doesn’t. Be nice to see some new material.

Reactions: 2
He looked so happy :love: I got a bit emosh when he was talking about getting through all this to get back in front of people playing music

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She filed a restraining order?!
She basically lied on the court papers to get RO against the stalker, stating she wanted one as she was living with Jason and their kids. Which she's now saying she isn't.

Spoiler for the next Marvel film Eternals!:
Harry is in the end credit scene as Thanos’ brother, Eros. Our boy is a movie star! :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Right girlies, with a good chunk of the tour dates done and dusted, my bf, friends and family sick of the mere words 'Harry Styles' (apart from my mum who is a full on stan at this point), and a few berry mojito cocktail cans in my system, I need to express some thoughts.

Harry Lambert, you are letting us down. After a few days, we had seen all we needed to see with the different colour variations of the Fine Line album cover outfit. I do not need to see another shirt, suspenders and wide leg trouser ensemble ever again. Its a good job I'd look at Harry Styles no matter what he's wearing (apart from that weird pilgrim outfit). Give us a rainbow sequin jumpsuit, give us a velvet suit, in fact don't even give him an outfit so we can enjoy him as god intended us to. Just please pack away whatever Gucci has provided and go wild with the outfit choices.

Where are the covers and unreleased songs on the setlist? The only variation is that he'll add TBSL to the setlist if its a 'night 2' in a location he'd done the night before too. I'd sell every organ in my body I could survive without to hear him cover some Pink Floyd or some more Fleetwood Mac. Just anything that we haven't heard before. And I'm praying we haven't heard the last of Medicine. Lets not hope its too long before he releases the lead single for HS3. I don't really care for films so although I'll be first in line at the cinema when DWD and My Policeman are released, I'm a music girl at heart and will always look forward to new albums over new films.

They need to turn Nyoh's (the blonde singer with the mullet in his band) mic down. I want to hear Harry when I'm scrolling through the Love On Tour hashtag on tiktok at 2am, not her. Her voice doesn't compliment his brilliantly and is usually very overpowering. I am loving the new additions to Harry's band and of course Sarah and Mitch. They all seem close and somehow superhuman to be able to compose themselves around Harry.

They're incredibly strict about the mask wearing inside the venues. I am all for proof of vaccination or a negative test but having to wear a mask throughout a concert is slightly off-putting to me. Especially as most of the attendees are wearing fashion masks which are a lot less protective than you know, actually being vaccinated. It all seems to be for show because if you're going to catch covid, it won't be a sequin piece of cloth that saves you. I really hope that the rules are different when he comes back to the UK to tour as I want to sing my heart out without my face being covered. If my vaccines fail me and I end up catching it at tour, at least I'll have seen Harry Styles before being ill;).

All in all, I can't wait to see what he does next and am hoping that we don't have to wait too long for rescheduled UK and Europe dates. If I could be queuing outside Madison Square Garden right now, I would be. Happy Harryween 🎃🕺

Reactions: 6
I don’t know what I was expect for ‘Harryween’ night one, but it wasn’t what he wore. He looked so good though, and pretty actually☺🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
He would be a heck of a lot happier if he got shut of his beard and came out instead of putting his dress sense down to not conforming to the 'norm'.

Reactions: 5
I did enjoy the connection of him as Dorothy to 'friend of Dorothy' and his new merch saying 'Harry is my friend' 🙊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.