Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Guccigal

Chatty Member
Haha I was working the Brits and actually saw him sneak in!! Nobody believed me when I said he was there as he was unnamed on the table plan as “late comer” and only a few people knew!

Super handsome up close and smelled great haha

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Peach97

VIP Member
I think he's probably alright as a person but is very manufactured.
I also think he should say hes bi or gay to end all speculation. Its just stupid to try to be that mysterious etc.
I don't think he's talented but obviously he's better than really dire types like Ed Sheeran.
I don’t think anyone is entitled to know anyone else’s sexuality, famous or not, speculation or not lol. He’s said before he doesn’t see the point in labels so it seems as he’s fluid. It really doesn’t matter whether he’s straight, bi, gay, pansexual etc.

Reactions: 16

aymef

I met him once in shoreditch, he was just clothes shopping, I didn’t know who he was at first but he had something about him that was just stunning. It took me a short minute to figure out who he was, and both my husband and I said he just gave off an aura of star quality. Very gentle very quiet, just a normal chap but exceptionally lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

WhatABore

VIP Member
Epitome of straight, white male privilege. Horrible vocal range, screechy vocals, lowering pitch of songs because he can't sing the studio version. The queerbaiting (taking the good bits LGBT support etc while not facing the backlash the likes of Lil Nas X is does for being openly queer!) Has nothing to say offer or say of value in interviews.
Hmmmm I think you're in the wrong section 😂 "Rave about"

Liam? Is that you?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

orlyb1310

VIP Member
You know what I think is INSANE. He went on the xfactor and became part of 1d at 16!!!!!!!! 16 though. He was a baby. Like imagine that, world wide super stardom as a teen and still turning out well rounded and dare I say normal
If you think about it, he's the biggest thing to ever come out of xfactor. 1D were the biggest act and Harry is the most successful out of the band. It actually hurts my brain to think about him starting off on the xfactor. All of the different Harry eras exist in my head as separate people so it blows my mind to think that xfactor Harry, long hair Harry, Dunkirk Harry and Fine Line Harry are in fact the same person🤯🤯. He definitely has something special about him to be able to come from such a manufactured (yet beloved) boyband and almost instantly reinvent himself as this independent rockstar with fashion houses wanting him to be their ambassador and Oscar winning directors wanting him in their films. I think he's proof that being kind gets you places (I say this while slagging off influencers on this website😩)

Reactions: 12

Diddikins

VIP Member
What a perfect explanation for why he steers clear of social media. He clearly just wants to keep a piece of himself that is private and for people he is close to. It must have been horrible being in the band where so many people feel entitled to piece of you. And there clearly are still people out there who feel like they are entitled to know everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

sleepflowers

VIP Member
Honestly, I think a full movie of Harry in 1950s husband looks is going to end me. I'll need a defibrillator

• Haha

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Not me coming home from a Halloween get together slightly tipsy to write an entire essay about how the outfits are boring and the setlist needs some additions for this to happen a few hours later😭😭

• Haha
Epitome of straight, white male privilege. Horrible vocal range, screechy vocals, lowering pitch of songs because he can't sing the studio version. The queerbaiting (taking the good bits LGBT support etc while not facing the backlash the likes of Lil Nas X is does for being openly queer!) Has nothing to say offer or say of value in interviews.

• Haha
  • Sick

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Happy birthday to one of the very few people in this world lucky enough to warrant a Tattle rave thread. We love you so much (but I love you the most;);)).

amazing harry.gif

• Heart

orlyb1310

VIP Member
There’s rumours that his leather grammys outfit symbolises hs3 being a rock album and idk what to do with that information because I just know a full on harry styles rock album has potential to be my favourite album of all time.

• Heart