Harry Styles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody else just adore him so much? I need to vent with likeminded people!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Does anybody else just adore him so much? I need to vent with likeminded people!!!
I like Harry A lot but there are some things with him that don't sit right with me. I think (and Ive never met him) he is probably nice as people say but at the same time I think that is an image. I don't think we really know him at all unless you are a personal friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I like Harry A lot but there are some things with him that don't sit right with me. I think (and Ive never met him) he is probably nice as people say but at the same time I think that is an image. I don't think we really know him at all unless you are a personal friend.
Ooh go on.....

He really is the entire package. Its almost unfair how he manages to excel in everything he tries!! I hope I'll be able to get hold of his Vogue cover in the UK. It was such an ordeal getting the Rolling Stones magazine last year....I think I called up most of the WHSmiths in my area and ended up buying it on depop:cry::cry:

Reactions: 4
Like what. I love his voice. I could listen to his songs all day

Reactions: 3
Love him! He’s not my usual type at all, but there’s just something about him 😍 Seems like a good guy and his music his fab. My 6 year old is always singing Adore You

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Like what. I love his voice. I could listen to his songs all day
I like his music a lot as well, and I get he is probably right now the most famous person on the planet but you never hear anything from him personally. No quick hello on live IG. Its this that makes me wonder what goes on with his brand ? You only ever see him if its something official or has something to do with a magazine, promotion for a song or if creeper pics turn up on SM. He doesn't really interact with fans. Thats what I meant about "not sitting right". I totally understand privacy but at the same he could say Hi now and again without giving away his private life.

Reactions: 9
I like his music a lot as well, and I get he is probably right now the most famous person on the planet but you never hear anything from him personally. No quick hello on live IG. Its this that makes me wonder what goes on with his brand ? You only ever see him if its something official or has something to do with a magazine, promotion for a song or if creeper pics turn up on SM. He doesn't really interact with fans. Thats what I meant about "not sitting right". I totally understand privacy but at the same he could say Hi now and again without giving away his private life.
I agree, I think we get "Harry Styles" the brand, we won't ever get a view of the real Harry Styles. Everything is a carefully choreographed veneer.

I'm a massive 1D fan and loved them and him particularly from the start but as time has gone on I find that I've become more indifferent towards him as he doesn't engage (although will never not think he's one of the most beautiful men I've ever seen 🤣).

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.