Harry Styles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a vip ticket for the arena tour and gave up watching this tour.
I don't feel like going to a stadium, there atmosphere and interaction with the fans is not the same.
What a shame after almost 2yrs in limbo...

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Also seems like an odd choice to perform in stadiums during covid. The artist is fine but the thousands of fans are all crammed into one space

I've heard people say that security for arena tours were supposed to check covid results but stopped after a few people. Seems risky to do the same thing for a stadium full of fans

Reactions: 3
Also seems like an odd choice to perform in stadiums during covid. The artist is fine but the thousands of fans are all crammed into one space

I've heard people say that security for arena tours were supposed to check covid results but stopped after a few people. Seems risky to do the same thing for a stadium full of fans
Is there ever going to be a right time though. Covid is here to stay unfortunately, and 2 years into this mess isn’t it about time life moved on back to normality?

I think there will probably be the need for people to produce a negative test maybe, but we need to start moving on with our lives. COVID will never be gone

Reactions: 7
I had a vip ticket for the arena tour and gave up watching this tour.
I don't feel like going to a stadium, there atmosphere and interaction with the fans is not the same.
What a shame after almost 2yrs in limbo...
This is exactly how I feel. I had pit tickets to more than one show. I didn’t even bring myself to buy a ticket this time around. My friends has bought two for us and I really don’t know how to tell her that I can’t find it in me to go. It just will not be the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
This is exactly how I feel. I had pit tickets to more than one show. I didn’t even bring myself to buy a ticket this time around. My friends has bought two for us and I really don’t know how to tell her that I can’t find it in me to go. It just will not be the same.
It might not be the same as an arena show but it’ll still be incredible.

Surely outdoors is safer than indoors? I went to lots of indoor and outdoor gigs towards the second half of 2021 with large groups of friends (we’re all vaxxed) and none of us caught covid from them. I know covid is still out and about and not everyone would be lucky enough to not catch it but we need to take into account that vaccines provide a level of immunity and you’re not guaranteed to catch it and be ill the second you’re part of a large crowd.

I get not enjoying stadium shows as much (I personally prefer arena shows) but to be honest with the trajectory of Harry’s solo career, stadium shows were inevitable and the success of Fine Line sped that up 🤷‍♀️ There were literally more 150k people trying to get tickets to the Wembley shows on Friday, he’d have to do 8 nights at the O2 in london to facilitate that kind of crowd in an arena setting which just isn’t a feasible option. I think they definitely could’ve handled the situation better, but tbh if it wasn’t this tour leg for stadiums it was going to be the next one. He’ll still put on a great show regardless.

I don’t really see stadium concerts being any different from allowing crowds at football games to happen imo.

Reactions: 5
There are a lot more people there for concerts (standing tickets) so it is riskier with covid
Who cares? Like another poster said further up it’s been 2 years. If someone’s not comfortable or really worried about catching covid then they shouldn’t be attending in the first place

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Who cares? Like another poster said further up it’s been 2 years. If someone’s not comfortable or really worried about catching covid then they shouldn’t be attending in the first place
True. I'm not saying it because of the crowds choice but because so many people who have been to arena tours have complained that security didn't take covid seriously and didn't bother doing the proper checks

Happy birthday to one of the very few people in this world lucky enough to warrant a Tattle rave thread. We love you so much (but I love you the most;);)).

amazing harry.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He was spotted at a museum with Ol*via today. I won't read that article because its The Scum but I saw this on twitter!!

hs3.jpg

I work in central London and there was something massive being filmed near me today :O Got me paranoid it's Harry now haha

• Wow
Listening to the new Deux Moi podcast and they said Harry was going to be performing at The Brits. He/she asked the guest hosts if they knew that too and they were all like “yeah yeah” 😂😂 so either they all heard a rumour and believed it, or he was supposed to and pulled out at the last minute

Reactions: 1
Deuxmoi has said so many fake things about him before that I don’t believe anything they post about him nowadays 😅

I think they may be on Harry’s management payroll. They have been hinting about how serious Harry and Olivia’s relationship is for a long while now. And if anyone questions the relationship being genuine, they shut it down really quickly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.