Harry Styles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mums just gone on the iPlayer to watch it again😂😂must run in the genes. Looking forward to watching Dunkirk again tomorrow👀
Me and my family love Dunkirk!! Harry did so well in it. I didn't watch him and think "oh it's Harry", he really seemed like a proper actor. I hope he does more acting in the future 🤞🏻

Reactions: 4
Me and my family love Dunkirk!! Harry did so well in it. I didn't watch him and think "oh it's Harry", he really seemed like a proper actor. I hope he does more acting in the future 🤞🏻
I said the exact same thing. I went with my friend who doesn't like harry styles and even she said that he was brilliant and that she was expecting him to be a bit of a fish out of water compared to the other cast.

Although every time he came on my screen my face was legit like this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Sorry luv I don't like him. He's pretentious and a show off. Try walking down Weatherfield in a dress Harry and not the L.A. red carpets and then see how far you get luv!!!!! He lives in a bubble nothing original about him or what he does Xx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I love his covers 🥰

Merry Christmas fellow Harries! Hope you’re all having a safe and peaceful day with your loved ones and if you’re not celebrating, I hope you’re having a lovely day regardless! I love having this thread to share our love of Harry with likeminded people with taste - it’s a beacon of positivity on quite a negative website (that we all can’t help but engage in😂😂). I hope we all get a chance to see him live in the coming year and I’m sure he’ll deliver loads of content for us to swoon over regardless! ♥♥😘😘
Also he was great in Dunkirk. I was sceptical when he got announced, but he did really well. I'm intrigued by the new movie he's currently in the middle of filming.

Reactions: 2
Anyone watching Dunkirk on BBC1? Swooning over our Harry.
Yessss, its a very interesting film anyway but the eye-candy is captivating :sneaky: you really wouldn't guess Harry was a product of Simon Cowell or that it was his first acting gig (unless we're counting the Best Song Ever music vid)

Yessss, its a very interesting film anyway but the eye-candy is captivating :sneaky: you really wouldn't guess Harry was a product of Simon Cowell or that it was his first acting gig (unless we're counting the Best Song Ever music vid)
Cute as button every single one of ya

• Heart
Reactions: 9
don't forget that ICarly episode 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I like his music a lot as well, and I get he is probably right now the most famous person on the planet but you never hear anything from him personally. No quick hello on live IG. Its this that makes me wonder what goes on with his brand ? You only ever see him if its something official or has something to do with a magazine, promotion for a song or if creeper pics turn up on SM. He doesn't really interact with fans. Thats what I meant about "not sitting right". I totally understand privacy but at the same he could say Hi now and again without giving away his private life.
his family and family friends seem like really good people too in fairness. I do genuinely think he’s a good person who happens to have a public profession and gives as much of himself away as he chooses to but ultimately values his privacy, like all the greats before him have done too.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think he's probably alright as a person but is very manufactured.
I also think he should say hes bi or gay to end all speculation. Its just stupid to try to be that mysterious etc.
I don't think he's talented but obviously he's better than really dire types like Ed Sheeran.

I also think he should say hes bi or gay to end all speculation. Its just stupid to try to be that mysterious etc.
I don't think he's talented but obviously he's better than really dire types like Ed Sheeran.
I don’t think anyone is entitled to know anyone else’s sexuality, famous or not, speculation or not lol. He’s said before he doesn’t see the point in labels so it seems as he’s fluid. It really doesn’t matter whether he’s straight, bi, gay, pansexual etc.

Reactions: 16
I don’t think anyone is entitled to know anyone else’s sexuality, famous or not, speculation or not lol. He’s said before he doesn’t see the point in labels so it seems as he’s fluid. It really doesn’t matter whether he’s straight, bi, gay, pansexual etc.
No they don't but it helps young people who are coming out etc. Being all cloak and dagger and ultra mysterious is like from a bygone age. Someone will eventually sell their story at some point anyway I think.

This is what I don't like about Harry. I find his whole image, the suits, outfits etc. I find it all so fake. I don't believe it's his genuine style rather that it is an image he is curating to create a certain narrative.

He just seems too manufactured and curated in his image for me to believe it wholly.

I'm on the fence about all of that. On one hand, yes it could be a manufactured selling point, but on the other maybe it is just how he really is. He seems one of those celebs who is just very private about their personal lives.
I do think he's either bi, or straight but fooled around/experimented, like a lot of us have done.
But of course, I don't know him, just my opinion.

Moving on, when do we think TPWK music vid will be released? I'm thinking New Years eve.

I'm on the fence about all of that. On one hand, yes it could be a manufactured selling point, but on the other maybe it is just how he really is. He seems one of those celebs who is just very private about their personal lives.
I do think he's either bi, or straight but fooled around/experimented, like a lot of us have done.
But of course, I don't know him, just my opinion.

Moving on, when do we think TPWK music vid will be released? I'm thinking New Years eve.
Yeah I’m hoping either the 31st or the 1st. Maybe we’re all clowning though😂

• Haha
Don’t know who he is or anything about him 😆
but I listen to his sleep story on the calm app whenever I’m struggling to sleep, his voice is dreamy and soothing 🛌 😴 .
Calm app is subscription so you can’t listen directly, there are recordings though on YouTube, sound quality isn’t as good, type in ‘harry styles dream with me’
I'm not really a fan. I think some of his songs are good but he just seems up himself and he seems like he caters to his American fans wayyy more. I did however get put that sleep recording on and it was weirdly erotic?! I don't get how his accent has become so weird now, almost more American than English, when the other boys have all kept their accents (particularly Zayn who is also very Americentric and is still super Bradford when he speaks).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.