Harry Styles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate What Makes You Beautiful as a song but I love that he still sings it during shows. He always displays such respect to his 1D days, it’s lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Check Twickets. They have tickets appearing on there daily. You can even set notifications and they are usually face value.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Epitome of straight, white male privilege. Horrible vocal range, screechy vocals, lowering pitch of songs because he can't sing the studio version. The queerbaiting (taking the good bits LGBT support etc while not facing the backlash the likes of Lil Nas X is does for being openly queer!) Has nothing to say offer or say of value in interviews.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Epitome of straight, white male privilege. Horrible vocal range, screechy vocals, lowering pitch of songs because he can't sing the studio version. The queerbaiting (taking the good bits LGBT support etc while not facing the backlash the likes of Lil Nas X is does for being openly queer!) Has nothing to say offer or say of value in interviews.
this is so funny bc you just left all this criticism and dipped 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hmmmm I think you're in the wrong section 😂 "Rave about"

Liam? Is that you?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Found my LOT outfit today and I am even more excited now. My bank account is feeling upset though😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What have you gone for? I’m still not sure about mine 😅
This gorgeous pink sequin, beaded, embroidered little dress. It’s beautiful and flatters my body but wasn’t cheap. Definitely one of those pieces I’ll have for a long time and will take on every holiday etc. I haven’t gone for the classic LOT pearls and flares vibes as I just couldn’t find anything I liked. Might get some cheap second hand cowboy boots on depop to make it more ‘tour vibes’ and my best friend makes gorgeous y2k beaded jewellery too.

This gorgeous pink sequin, beaded, embroidered little dress. It’s beautiful and flatters my body but wasn’t cheap. Definitely one of those pieces I’ll have for a long time and will take on every holiday etc. I haven’t gone for the classic LOT pearls and flares vibes as I just couldn’t find anything I liked. Might get some cheap second hand cowboy boots on depop to make it more ‘tour vibes’ and my best friend makes gorgeous y2k beaded jewellery too.
Sounds great! I’m sure you’ll look lovely 😊 I think whatever I wear I will problably feel under dressed 😅

I met him once in shoreditch, he was just clothes shopping, I didn’t know who he was at first but he had something about him that was just stunning. It took me a short minute to figure out who he was, and both my husband and I said he just gave off an aura of star quality. Very gentle very quiet, just a normal chap but exceptionally lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Found my LOT outfit today and I am even more excited now. My bank account is feeling upset though😭😭
I've got mine for Glasgow.
I've a short black dress, chunky superga hi tops, over the knee black and white stripy socks, silver wings and pink heart glasses.
Bright pink nails.
London, something comfier, because of overnight travel there and back, but the wings, glasses and nails will be there!
A weeeeeeek today!!

I've got mine for Glasgow.
I've a short black dress, chunky superga hi tops, over the knee black and white stripy socks, silver wings and pink heart glasses.
Bright pink nails.
London, something comfier, because of overnight travel there and back, but the wings, glasses and nails will be there!
A weeeeeeek today!!
I’m thinking of getting some wings too😂😂

I don’t have wings but I have heart sunnies 😎 what do you guys think the set list is going to be like?
Hopefully quite Fine Line and HS1 heavy but I think it’ll be quite similar to the Radio 1 Big Weekend setlist perhaps?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.