Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Yessss, its a very interesting film anyway but the eye-candy is captivating :sneaky: you really wouldn't guess Harry was a product of Simon Cowell or that it was his first acting gig (unless we're counting the Best Song Ever music vid)
Cute as button every single one of ya

• Heart
Reactions: 9

sleepflowers

VIP Member
Omg I've found my home! I love Harry so much. Nearly a year now since I saw him at his secret gig in Camden. He was so close I could see the sweat on his face, I nearly cried.

• Heart
  • Haha

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Now I'm not saying Harry and Olivia are a stunt - I think they're both successful enough that the film will do well without them having to fake a relationship and why wouldn't two very attractive people start dating, but I find it weird how the paps seem to know exactly where they are at all times when Harry and Camille were barely seen together during their relationship. Harry must've had other low profile relationships over the years too that he managed to keep private and were the press that interested in Olivia and her ex to follow them around everywhere? Literally tens of pictures of Harry and Olivia kissing and snuggling on a yacht were released today, they were seen in Italy multiple times last week and even at the match on Saturday. It just seems odd how the paps have managed to capture all of this yet the majority of footage we saw of Harry and Kendall Jenner was from Anne's hacked laptop when that was a much more high profile relationship at a time when people were definitely more interested in which celeb was dating which other celeb. I hope they're both happy and aren't being harassed day in day out by cameras but their relationship is starting to scream Shawn and Camila tbh🥴. Also without sounding incredibly misogynistic, does Olivia ever look after her kids? Seems to be holiday after holiday with Harry atm and surely their dad is working too. She's well in her rights to pursue a relationship but you know, just being a bit judgey.... My bf definitely didn't like me sulking when all of these pictures were coming out one by one on the HS updates accounts though 😭 😭.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Anyone with the slightest bit of intelligence would be able to see this. He’s a “brand” now. You must have a very low IQ Saffron or you’re just very gullible.
Or he could simply be inspired by the people he listened to growing up and has a stylist to help him execute the looks he wants to go for xxx

shana

Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user or respectfully disagree
Anyone with the slightest bit of intelligence would be able to see this. He’s a “brand” now. You must have a very low IQ Saffron or you’re just very gullible.
stay on the trash thread luv x

• Haha

tattle420

VIP Member
Epitome of straight, white male privilege. Horrible vocal range, screechy vocals, lowering pitch of songs because he can't sing the studio version. The queerbaiting (taking the good bits LGBT support etc while not facing the backlash the likes of Lil Nas X is does for being openly queer!) Has nothing to say offer or say of value in interviews.
this is so funny bc you just left all this criticism and dipped 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8

lozza96

VIP Member
I think it's a load of shit and quite frankly will be affecting there friendship .imagine if there seen together hanging out as friends .you will get all the there married comments .people who say louis son isn't his son and he's fake are not fans and should be ashamed to call them self a fan .honestly as much as I would love a reunion I don't for the simple fact that people will make it awkward for them

lozza96

VIP Member
So saw a video and he said that love of my life is about his childhood friend johnny who was in the audience at Dublin and from that it's apparently confirmed Larry because johnny,louis and Harry went to a birthday party together in 2012 😅

• Haha

Jdottt13

I was at Wembley last night and omg what a show he puts on! 😍 I can’t even pick a favourite moment, their were too many! I said I wasn’t going to film much of it and try to live in the moment but I ended up with 40 videos as I just wanted to capture it all and never forget it 🥲 The atmosphere was beyond amazing, such a good crowd, even before Harry came on the place was absolutely buzzing and we enjoyed watching people in the crowd below (and all the incredible outfits people were wearing!) One stand out moment was singing along to Sign of the times with the rain pouring and fireworks - I’ll never forget it ❤ And how emotional he got saying thank you and the crowd getting louder and louder 🥹 There’s just something about Harry that I find completely mesmerising and you just know he’s such a kind soul 💛 To think I was 15 when 1D formed and now I’m a 27 year old mum of 2 still fangirling just as much! And I think I always will! I feel so so lucky to have experienced such a wonderful night!

• Heart

babynice

Just back from his show in Dublin. He was absolutely out of this world! He was so nice to the crowd. He sang someone happy birthday, and had to stop the show twice because of people fainting. I was in tears when he sang Boyfriends.

Not sure what to do with my life now 😂

• Heart

duskwithoutdawn

Chatty Member
I think certain choices he made when he was still growing up like staying with the Winstons at arguably the peak time of 1d and having multiple family units across the world kept him grounded and the kind person he is. I don't think he's an egotistical person, but I'm not sure if he would be as 'normal' as he is without those people bringing him back to reality when he has the world at his fingertips. It says a lot that in the 10 years he's been in the music industry, nobody has a bad word to say about interacting with him in comparison to other celebrities or even his bandmates.

duskwithoutdawn

Chatty Member
Spoiler for the next Marvel film Eternals!:
Harry is in the end credit scene as Thanos’ brother, Eros. Our boy is a movie star! :love:

• Heart