Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I’m so drunk I’ve just sat and cried for about an hour to the you’re still the one performance

can someone send help please ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Stargemini

Does anybody else just adore him so much? I need to vent with likeminded people!!!
I like Harry A lot but there are some things with him that don't sit right with me. I think (and Ive never met him) he is probably nice as people say but at the same time I think that is an image. I don't think we really know him at all unless you are a personal friend.

• Heart

livvys

Chatty Member
I don’t know if anyone is following the whole ‘leave America’ drama on tiktok but there’s this American girl constantly moaning about it (seen her on a couple of tiktoks) and she just responded to a comment saying ‘And that just proves why UK/international fans are not the favorite 😘’ and all I want to say is that’s not very TPWK Kayla, I’m not even a huge Harry fan but ugh I hate the US fans
I hate when they refer to the uk shows as international shows… he’s English there his home shows. It’s just typical that they’re taking it personal, like it’s literally a lyric harry wrote I don’t get why they’re getting so annoyed. Always have to make it about them. Seems like he actually enjoys when they’re screaming it, encourages it even

• Heart

orlyb1310

VIP Member
My morals flying out the window when a drunk, not so single Harry Styles and his wandering hands approaches me

• Haha
  • Heart

gigi_772

I quite like the professionalism on social media, is that weird to say? He’s more than happy to engage with fans in person but I respect that his SM is curated. It’s more like celebrities in the “olden” days where you didn’t know much about them and there’s a level of mystique. So many celebs end up in Twitter spats or controversy and end up embarrassing themselves: whenever I see Zayn and Louis I just think of them fighting with Naughty Boy and I had second hand embarrassment for them 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Mugglewump

VIP Member
Loved his bedtime story.
I know it's a kid's show but I'd still have done him right there in that chair.

• Haha

orlyb1310

VIP Member
All of my non-directioner friends find the Larry conspiracies batshit crazy. I personally don't believe anything majorly serious happened between them back in the day and I certainly don't believe there's any truth to it in 2021. I have problems when I'm told by Larries to look at the masterposts for up-to-date proof to be faced with a bunch of fan made theories, the 'we don't believe Sweet Creature is about Gemma', 'we think Carolina is about drugs rather than Townes', 'Always You can't be about Eleanor' etc that they have no proof whatsoever about. They've decided that the number 28 has significance to Larry so any song with a particular beat count is a Larry song. Again, this isn't proof. They invalidate all of Harry's experiences when they say that he didn't even date Camille and it was just a stunt (he was literally screaming in pain on Cherry). I just find the whole Larry movement to be quite misogynistic, a borderline fetishisation of gay people, and also bi-erasure as they never consider that people can like boys and girls and that just because something might've happened back in the day, L&H can still like girls and not be faking their current relationships. I also think the main reason they think Louis is gay is because he has a bit of a high pitched voice and not because they have any evidence that isn't a gross stereotype.

BlancheHunt

Sorry luv I don't like him. He's pretentious and a show off. Try walking down Weatherfield in a dress Harry and not the L.A. red carpets and then see how far you get luv!!!!! He lives in a bubble nothing original about him or what he does Xx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

tattle420

VIP Member
i really really miss the skinny jeans & boots era he had in 2014/2015. i wish i treasured it more 😭feeling like pure shit just want rocker harry back x

• Heart
  • Haha

Mayday

VIP Member
I really like him! I wasn't much of a 1D fan but his solo venture has been my favourite out of all the boys.

My favs are: Cherry, Canyon Moon, Golden, Ever Since New York, Two Ghosts

Also loved his cover of The Chain. I think its cute how much Stevie hypes him up.

• Heart

Stargemini

Like what. I love his voice. I could listen to his songs all day
I like his music a lot as well, and I get he is probably right now the most famous person on the planet but you never hear anything from him personally. No quick hello on live IG. Its this that makes me wonder what goes on with his brand ? You only ever see him if its something official or has something to do with a magazine, promotion for a song or if creeper pics turn up on SM. He doesn't really interact with fans. Thats what I meant about "not sitting right". I totally understand privacy but at the same he could say Hi now and again without giving away his private life.

user12342626367374

Chatty Member
I hate when they refer to the uk shows as international shows… he’s English there his home shows. It’s just typical that they’re taking it personal, like it’s literally a lyric harry wrote I don’t get why they’re getting so annoyed. Always have to make it about them. Seems like he actually enjoys when they’re screaming it, encourages it even
They’re so stupid, they go on about how California gets more shows as it’s a bigger state but don’t put two and two together that California had a lot less people than the U.K.. They claim that all these U.K. fans came over to their tour last year even though borders were shut. Ugh, there’s nothing more that unites the rest of the world than getting annoyed at Americans. It’s always the ones with TPWK in their names aswell.

I saw the video of him encouraging it in Dublin last night which made me laugh. It will be interesting to see how he interacts with mainland Europe. My cousins friends are seeing him in Amsterdam and she’s seeing him in Belgium and they all said they’re gonna scream it. They’re all Dutch rather than English but it seems the generally they are just pissed he’s not doing too many dates, like my cousins having to travel to another country to see him ffs.

I do wonder what/if they’ll scream in the US some people are saying ‘stay in America’ which makes me laugh because it doesn’t even work.

• Heart
  • Haha