Harry Styles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, I think a full movie of Harry in 1950s husband looks is going to end me. I'll need a defibrillator

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Harry is performing at the Grammys! It'll be his first appearance as a solo artist at any American award show which is pretty crazy considering how successful he is over there.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Harry is performing at the Grammys! It'll be his first appearance as a solo artist at any American award show which is pretty crazy considering how successful he is over there.

So excited. What song do we think he'll do? I think it might be TPWK because Ben Winston posted the dancing shoes from the music vid the other day but he likes to tease a lot because he knows he has a lot of Directioners/Harry stans on strings 😭

if he wins a grammy and they play watermelon sugar instead of the fine line trumpets, i'll be suing the recording academy

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So it appeared that Harry was very good friends with lou Teasdale and Tom atkin, where has this friendship gone? Didn’t Lou and Harry attend a wedding together? Does anyone reckon there was more to their friendship??

Reactions: 2
So it appeared that Harry was very good friends with lou Teasdale and Tom atkin, where has this friendship gone? Didn’t Lou and Harry attend a wedding together? Does anyone reckon there was more to their friendship??
Nah I can't see them having gone out at any point - not sure if they're still close. I guess we'll see when he starts spending more time in the UK after the pandemic!

Reactions: 3
Was anyone else meant to be seeing Harry tonight on tour? I remembered a couple of hours ago and its ruined my day 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Was anyone else meant to be seeing Harry tonight on tour? I remembered a couple of hours ago and its ruined my day 😂
Oh god, I think I was supposed to be seeing him this week! How weird, I'd completely forgotten that. The likelihood of it happening was so low I think I never mentally planned for it lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.