Harry Styles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a perfect explanation for why he steers clear of social media. He clearly just wants to keep a piece of himself that is private and for people he is close to. It must have been horrible being in the band where so many people feel entitled to piece of you. And there clearly are still people out there who feel like they are entitled to know everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This is a long shot but is anyone going to his concert on the 19th? I went crazy a bought a ticket for front pitch and most likely will go alone 😂

Anyone thinks that Olivia casted Harry for her film hoping that they would fall for each other’s?

Reactions: 2
Anyone thinks that Olivia casted Harry for her film hoping that they would fall for each other’s?
He wasn’t the first choice Shia LaBeouf was (then he got fired), and although Olivia would have a say, directors employ casting directors to do the casting. It just seems like a major reach.

Reactions: 3
I’ve seen the trailer, and I’m actually confused by it? Like what’s the actual plot? I hope I’m not the only one who is this way

Reactions: 1
Oh ok! Well she got very lucky he fell for her. I became a little obsessed with Harry recently but I also can imagine the anxiety it would be to be his actual girlfriend. He cheated on Camille did he not??

Oh ok! Well she got very lucky he fell for her. I became a little obsessed with Harry recently but I also can imagine the anxiety it would be to be his actual girlfriend. He cheated on Camille did he not??
did he? I always got the impression she left him for someone else.

My morals flying out the window when a drunk, not so single Harry Styles and his wandering hands approaches me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Absolutely fuming. Already seeing The Killers on the 24th May 😭 😭 😭 Only going as my bf's mate dropped out and they're his absolute favourite band so as much as I'm looking forward to it, I'd so rather be at Harry.

Absolutely fuming. Already seeing The Killers on the 24th May 😭 😭 😭 Only going as my bf's mate dropped out and they're his absolute favourite band so as much as I'm looking forward to it, I'd so rather be at Harry.
Try get tickets if you get them make up an excuse, if you don’t it’s like it never happened.

There’s only max 5,000 tickets

• Haha
I was angry he was playing NYC a week before I go there...now happy because I have a chance to go to London instead :devilish:

Reactions: 2
Oh nooooo! Bless you! I think it will be very difficult to get tickets anyway but I’m still going to try

• Sad
Try get tickets if you get them make up an excuse, if you don’t it’s like it never happened.

There’s only max 5,000 tickets
He'd be so upset I don't think he'd forgive me 😂 - he's coming to Harry at Old Trafford cricket ground next month. I'm more annoyed that I already have the 24th and 25th off work which is so rare during term time as I'm a TA and had to ask for the dates off in my interview to guarantee I'd be able to go to The Killers (its an overnight job as not seeing them in Manchester). I wish Manchester would get a secret show though I'd probably be at bloody work when its announced like always.

He'd be so upset I don't think he'd forgive me 😂 - he's coming to Harry at Old Trafford cricket ground next month. I'm more annoyed that I already have the 24th and 25th off work which is so rare during term time as I'm a TA and had to ask for the dates off in my interview to guarantee I'd be able to go to The Killers (its an overnight job as not seeing them in Manchester). I wish Manchester would get a secret show though I'd probably be at bloody work when its announced like always.
you’re coming to my town! i’ll sneak you out if you need 😉
i didn’t get tickets for brixton last time and he brought out Stormzy is 72 years old 😭 it’s going to be even harder this time around

Oh yes, he would probably get very upset! Im sure the killers will be amazing as well! At least you have a friend to go with 🙈 I was stupid enough not to buy the tickets early and ended up paying a LOT more than I should and it’s now impossible to get anyone to come with me because no one that I know loves him enough to pay that! 🥲 And to be honest, I don’t know if it would be a good thing for my bf to go with me as I’m afraid of my reaction seeing him live 😂
I don’t even have the days off in May but I’ll have to work some magic if by a miracle I get tickets!

I’m due the last week in May… you couldn’t write it 😆😔
Damn! If you’d like to risk it, I’m a midwife 😉
(For legal reasons, this is a joke 🙈🙈)

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.