Harry Pickard #9 Was he following SW plan? Appears to have morphed into Cesar Millan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm guessing he's going to claim an 8lb loss.

Is this his life now? Rejoin Slimming World every January to try to claw back his tiny bit of Insta "fame"?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Watch him come claim a 7lbs+ loss like he didn’t put a brick in his pocket the first week so week 1 was DRAMATIC

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He could have a haircut and lose that
Or whizz on coke all week and take a few laxatives night before ……yep first week even first couple of weeks most lose big amounts but it’s mainly water and bloat …..he’s the sort that would’ve had a hefty last supper night before first weigh in for dramatic effect the week after, it won’t be long before he’s posting crazy cheat meals and visits to scabbyborough cafes with his Nan…..is she still alive ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Or whizz on coke all week and take a few laxatives night before ……yep first week even first couple of weeks most lose big amounts but it’s mainly water and bloat …..he’s the sort that would’ve had a hefty last supper night before first weigh in for dramatic effect the week after, it won’t be long before he’s posting crazy cheat meals and visits to scabbyborough cafes with his Nan…..is she still alive ?
No idea I was cock blocked many lego heads and gucci belts ago

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I believe so, I’ve not seen him say she’s going passed away

Again, not Harry specifically but the whole thing that’s wrong with slimming world. That time of night and genuinely believes that THIS is better than a bag of bleeping crisps??? Someone needs to destroy this cult surely
I’d have been in bed at least an hour at that time but I’d have gut rot eating something heavy like that before bed, I follow sw and would never do that , I wouldn’t do most of what these sw “big hitters” do and post its madness , I like a decent sized plateful myself but I dont have an overflowing plateful like some of em do.
just have the bleeping crisps

Reactions: 5