Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Damocles

Chatty Member
I think its hilarious that all the people who claim to follow slimming world, beggy ben, snares, jack towers, harold, and erika to name a few, are piling it on (or have already done so) at an alarming rate.

It's people like this that make slimming world get the bad reputation that it has. Yet someone like me, never once begged for freebies, been as honest as I possibly can be, follow it properly and is on the verge of getting my 13st award after maintaining at target for 3 months before I changed it without the help of a gastric band like orange nicola πŸ˜‰. They've openly warned people from following me, doxxed me, all the while they get fatter and I get thinner.

you couldn't fucking make it up πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Damocles

Chatty Member
absolutely no mention of him doing the rumer morley thing on his page anymore, shes even deleted him from hers...

devious creosote coloured cunt.

well he wont be changing his name back to harrypickard96_sw cause I've just nabbed it πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Damocles

Chatty Member
I feel like a slimming world consultant giving a new member talk...

here is a recap for anyone unaware of harolds history with slimming world.

claims an 8st loss, absolute bullshit.

there are YEARS between these photos and not on your fucking nelly is there 8st difference
Screenshot_20230104_113154_Gallery.jpg

Pic from November 2013
Screenshot_20190612-223331_Gallery.jpg

pic from september 2014, 10 months apart, claims 5st lost, absolute bollocks
Screenshot_20190612-223346_Gallery.jpg

claims these are his old trousers, I don't believe a word of it...
Screenshot_20190616-093216_Gallery.jpg

I do suspect however, they belong to this fella...

everyone say hello to harrys brother πŸ˜‰

Screenshot_20210213-065913_Gallery.jpg

he knows it's january and he wants in on the commission from the new people that have flocked to slimming world, will make instagram accounts and will no doubt be pushing his princessplanner and JD codes...thats all this is.

I see you harry pickard...I fucking see you.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Damocles

Chatty Member
lets take a trip down memory lane...

Screenshot_20220123-072200_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220123-072341_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220123-072509_Gallery.jpg

this is my fave tho, when coronavirus cancelled his cruise with nanny... I was PISSING MYSELF doing this one 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Screenshot_20220123-072225_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25

anonymous1221

Harold’s radio silence is over at last. We have another picture of the dog, with the hashtag #workingcockerspaniel. What work does the dog do? Retrieving JD Seasonings and sacks of potatoes for Harold?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

mchammerr

VIP Member
Ahh the good old days of jd seasonings and princess planning πŸ₯΄ just need slimming world JSG to come back and my week will be made 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Lala22

Chatty Member
Remember when he worked like 2 days a week at a golf club but left as he said he was setting up a restaurant πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Damocles

Chatty Member
So he didn't actually lose 8st in the past then?!
no he didnt... not a chance.

these are from his old profile that is still on instagram as he cannot get it removed πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ harryyy123 if you wanna search for it..

he claims there is 5 stone difference between these pics, NOT A FUCKING CHANCE.

Screenshot_20220122-054307_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220122-054249_Gallery.jpg

he claims these are his trousers
Screenshot_20210213-063937_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220122-054548_Gallery.jpg

when infact they belong to this fella

Screenshot_20220122-054621_Gallery.jpg

this is his brother.

Screenshot_20220122-054606_Gallery.jpg

this isn't weightloss... its puberty.

He is such a fucking bullshitter, asking him for advice would be like asking harold shipman for an appointment at his surgery.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

swipe_up

VIP Member
no he didnt... not a chance.

these are from his old profile that is still on instagram as he cannot get it removed πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ harryyy123 if you wanna search for it..

he claims there is 5 stone difference between these pics, NOT A FUCKING CHANCE.

View attachment 1006567
View attachment 1006571

he claims these are his trousers
View attachment 1006576

View attachment 1006568

when infact they belong to this fella

View attachment 1006570

this is his brother.

View attachment 1006569

this isn't weightloss... its puberty.

He is such a fucking bullshitter, asking him for advice would be like asking harold shipman for an appointment at his surgery.
Petition for @Damocles to assist Sue Gray in her No10 investigations πŸ˜‚
nothing gets past you, love it

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Cthomas491993

Now whilst I’m not anti slimming world.. it works for some people! I was nearly 17 stone when I joined, lost a lot of weight quickly as you do when you’re bigger! I then started circuit training and having regular PT sessions, lifting heavy weights, when I got to about 14stone, I then didn’t lose weight for a week at slimming world, and the consultant told me that I shouldn’t be lifting weights as it affects my losses.. I never went back! I’m now sat at 11.5 stone and maintained that for 4 years! Some consultants may be brilliant ! Others are old fashioned in there ways

• Heart
Reactions: 16