Harry Pickard #9 Was he following SW plan? Appears to have morphed into Cesar Millan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats go me for the winning thread title with christ knows how many votes...

previous thread

quick recap...

He finally gave up the SW ghost, removed any mention of the fabled 8 stone loss from his account, jumped on the calorie counting bandwaggon (another will be along soon Harold)

Did some tosh with a personal trainer, posted what appeared to be crudely photoshopped comparison pics

Appears to have morphed into the dog whisperer Cesar Millan and his content is now based around a bleeping dog.

Look out for his 20% off a tin of chappie discount code soon.

Continue.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It would be chappy wouldn’t it! Or Butchers! The cheapest of brands of course with a freebie Gucci belt buckle from a Spanish flea market thrown in!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Could someone post some screenshots of Harold for the many many blocked
posted this on the 20th april
Screenshot_20211018-054408_Instagram.jpg

posted this days later
Screenshot_20211018-054553_Instagram.jpg

then posted this comparison pic that claims the before picture was taken (according to his timeline and postings) at the same time these were taken...

Screenshot_20211018-054843_Instagram.jpg

I'm no expert, but I'd say he needs to work on his photoshop skills.

since these posts its just been

dog
dog
dog
dog
dog
nan
dog
dog
dog
dog
nan
some bullshit about christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
posted this on the 20th april
View attachment 815431
posted this days later
View attachment 815432

then posted this comparison pic that claims the before picture was taken (according to his timeline and postings) at the same time these were taken...

View attachment 815433

I'm no expert, but I'd say he needs to work on his photoshop skills.

since these posts its just been

dog
dog
dog
dog
dog
nan
dog
dog
dog
dog
nan
some bullshit about christmas.
Those jeans and loafers 😭😭😭😭 top half belongs in Burtons sale rail.... bottom half is pilgrim fancy dress

Hahaha nice try Harold... he's basically shaved his welcome mat and put on some fake tan. He's so skinny fat, he's not lean at all for someone who claims to be an XS all the time ...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those jeans and loafers 😭😭😭😭 top half belongs in Burtons sale rail.... bottom half is pilgrim fancy dress

Hahaha nice try Harold... he's basically shaved his welcome mat and put on some fake tan. He's so skinny fat, he's not lean at all for someone who claims to be an XS all the time ...
Is he Fopps love child ? She claims to be an XS all the time too 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is he Fopps love child ? She claims to be an XS all the time too 🀣🀣🀣
I think you're on to something - both have stretched wotsit heads, both like to be orange, both have a passion for pilgrim inspired clothing... both size down to clothes that cut off the circulation.. both tell big fat whoppers on how much weight they've lost πŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I miss his endless tit posts of easy on easy off.

I wonder what his carb overloads look like these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His post saying β€˜ feels like the middle of summer not December 1st’..: well yea because you are abroad you silly bleep!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15