Harry Pickard #9 Was he following SW plan? Appears to have morphed into Cesar Millan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t know who she was but now I know this nugget of information I’ve just been and parked my ass on her thread…..looks like a lot of reading for me to do tonight 😂😂
Read the wiki for the highlights!

Ex SW moron here from around the time that Harry and Jack Towers were at the height of their popularity. Had no idea this guy was still on the go - catching up!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jack towers is back to his biggest with the look of his Facebook. Wonder how his scars from the botched skin removal have coped with that

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Jack towers is back to his biggest with the look of his Facebook. Wonder how his scars from the botched skin removal have coped with that
I saw pics of him yesterday on another thread on here, he’s an absolute unit…..whilst I wouldn’t want anyone to gain like he has , he’s an exception cos it serves the devious, lying, money grabbing bastard right …..sometimes you reap what you sow

Reactions: 11
Wow this has brought back memories, came here from the bison thread. Someone mentioned mummy Wright and her husband, anyone know what they are up to? Funny that literally everyone I followed on SW has put the weight back on, I lost 5 stone for my wedding and I've deffo put most if not all back on lol. Jack towers used to always pis me off, and Harry with his eating a bowl of brocoli for lunch, then having a full on fish n chips with his nan... also always assumed he was gay, surprised to see he's never come out. Guess my gaydar was off!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow this has brought back memories, came here from the bison thread. Someone mentioned mummy Wright and her husband, anyone know what they are up to? Funny that literally everyone I followed on SW has put the weight back on, I lost 5 stone for my wedding and I've deffo put most if not all back on lol. Jack towers used to always pis me off, and Harry with his eating a bowl of brocoli for lunch, then having a full on fish n chips with his nan... also always assumed he was gay, surprised to see he's never come out. Guess my gaydar was off!
I know harry and your gaydar is spot on. He’s just never come out. He’s had a few boyfriends but I think he’s single now

Reactions: 5
I rem mummy wright vanished and hubby probs put it all bk on. No weigh in from lego head

Reactions: 4
I think he is actually bigger. He prob looks like a overfilled sausage with his scars
He’s an absolute mountain…..you’d think the fact he wants to be around to be with his kiddie would give him motivation to lose some timber , but he’d not be able to get funding again and I doubt nhs would touch him with a very long barge pole cos of previous history….I’m surprised he hasn’t burst his scars 😯😯😯

Reactions: 7