Harry Pickard #9 Was he following SW plan? Appears to have morphed into Cesar Millan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I posted the same on another blog. Beige food, weekly we ins. Jd seasonings, then vamoosh he will disappear 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
His profile has gone for me!
Me too - I was just coming on to say I've either blocked him or he's blocked me (CBA to find out lol) but I was curious to see what tit he's spouting this time and what the orange muppet looks like! 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
He only ever shares one meal a day, so really doubt he's following SW properly - he probably saves all his calories for his one meal a day.

That girl has the biggest head/face I’ve ever seen. I don’t think I can move past this.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That girl has the biggest head/face I’ve ever seen. I don’t think I can move past this.
I’ve looked too and I try not to judge but her head is huge …..on another note that plateful same as Prickards are piled far too high , it’s glutony not healthy eating that, I follow sw myself and have full plates but that is something else, if you need to build a giant Yorkshire pudding to get extra on your plate summets not right….looking at her page she isn’t a weight loss account is she at all 🙈😂