Harry Pickard #9 Was he following SW plan? Appears to have morphed into Cesar Millan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lady at my old SW used to make up homemade pasta snack pots to keep in the fridge to have at night time instead of biscuits etc, madness 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
My Slimming World leader hated me because I would use my syns in my meals most days and eat normal stuff, rather than the weird tit some of them like to push.

I also weighed my pasta, which went against her favourite speech of "you can eat a whole bag of pasta with every meal because it's free." 🙄

She was actually the worst example of a group leader, because she pushed all the stuff that gives Slimming World a bad name, and worshipped idiots like Harry and his mates. When she left and we got someone who pushed the good parts, half the group left because they didn't have someone blowing smoke up their arse for eating a gallon of quark with a bashed up hifi bar before bed every night.

Reactions: 11
Again, not Harry specifically but the whole thing that’s wrong with slimming world. That time of night and genuinely believes that THIS is better than a bag of bleeping crisps??? Someone needs to destroy this cult surely
Better still have a glass of water and duck off to bed..... !! I honestly could not be arsed to make that kind of effort just before bed..... I'd either have the crisps or go to bed... that I reckon is boredom eating not hunger ! Or a case of I'm having it because I can 'because it's free' !!!

Reactions: 9
Harold just does sw to try and get an online presence again. He loved the attention too much to give it up. Those glory days are long gone soz! Not many give a tit these days

Reactions: 10
Harold just does sw to try and get an online presence again. He loved the attention too much to give it up. Those glory days are long gone soz! Not many give a tit these days
Yeah back in the day my Instagram was full of the Slimming World crowd and their massive plates of beige. Now I just get the odd suggestion of some random who's doing the whole "new year, new Me" bullshit, and they'll probably have given up by the time their countdown runs out.

I'd love to know how much Slimming World's numbers have dropped since calorie counting increased in popularity. They did that advertising campaign a while back that tried to convince people calorie counting was hard work, but I don't think it got them anywhere.

Reactions: 11
Again, not Harry specifically but the whole thing that’s wrong with slimming world. That time of night and genuinely believes that THIS is better than a bag of bleeping crisps??? Someone needs to destroy this cult surely
That is absolutely crazy. Unless you’re a night shift worker :LOL:

Reactions: 2
Yeah back in the day my Instagram was full of the Slimming World crowd and their massive plates of beige. Now I just get the odd suggestion of some random who's doing the whole "new year, new Me" bullshit, and they'll probably have given up by the time their countdown runs out.

I'd love to know how much Slimming World's numbers have dropped since calorie counting increased in popularity. They did that advertising campaign a while back that tried to convince people calorie counting was hard work, but I don't think it got them anywhere.
I do think people are realising that slimming world is a profiteering organisation that takes advantage of your self image and relationship with food. People like Harry are a prime example of people who have manipulated that plan for their, selfish, personal gain. They should be a red flag for any new joiner. In my opinion.

Reactions: 8
Evening All
Followed this ejit years ago until he blocked me after I asked him if he was worried his eating habits were unhealthy!!!
Not thought about him in ages until he was mentioned on the Bison thread tonight !
Presumably he is still as insufferable as ever ??L

Also - is Towers offering a refund to all those suckers that donated to his weight lose surgery on the basis he is bigger then ever !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He looks like he's given up... again!! Started on 18 January... posted few meals.. shown a week 1 weightloss and not posted since 1 February.... as a man in his late 20's who hasn't much if anything to lose I don't know why he keeps coming back every so often 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
He looks like he's given up... again!! Started on 18 January... posted few meals.. shown a week 1 weightloss and not posted since 1 February.... as a man in his late 20's who hasn't much if anything to lose I don't know why he keeps coming back every so often 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Because at one point Slimming World accounts on Instagram were a big deal. They had loads of followers, they got freebies and money-making discount codes, and deluded people thought he was amazing. He's trying to get that back, but it's taking a long time for him to realise that boat has sailed.

Reactions: 9
Because at one point Slimming World accounts on Instagram were a big deal. They had loads of followers, they got freebies and money-making discount codes, and deluded people thought he was amazing. He's trying to get that back, but it's taking a long time for him to realise that boat has sailed.
I couldn’t have said it better. These people are either wanting financial gain or the boost to their ego. I find the ego side fascinating. I remember following Towers many years ago and I had a sneaky feeling he was spending the surgery money way before it happened. Can anyone remember his very obnoxious friend? Worked in construction if I am recalling correctly?

Reactions: 2
I couldn’t have said it better. These people are either wanting financial gain or the boost to their ego. I find the ego side fascinating. I remember following Towers many years ago and I had a sneaky feeling he was spending the surgery money way before it happened. Can anyone remember his very obnoxious friend? Worked in construction if I am recalling correctly?
Yes, his name was Alex I think. He was a right cocky twit!

He was a full on knob head, he regularly ranted about tattle and I think he was what fetched me to this site …..so he did one thing right …. I found my people 👍👍
When I was a member of slimming world, off and on. A member donated a considerable amount for his surgery, despite her own financial struggles. She questioned him on his new found life style and Stumpz hurled abuse at her which was shocking.

• Wow
Reactions: 6