Harry Pickard #8 Lies about Where He Buys His Chips, There Was Never 8 Stone On His Hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has he deleted his account? I just tried to search him from my newer account and either Iā€™m blocked (I donā€™t folllow any sw accounts or anything) or heā€™s deleted

Reactions: 1
Iā€™ve noticed he gets A LOT less engagement with comments and that now heā€™s dropped SW like a sack of tit. Unless he puts his baking creations pictures up though cos the witches be loving cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has he deleted his account? I just tried to search him from my newer account and either Iā€™m blocked (I donā€™t folllow any sw accounts or anything) or heā€™s deleted
Thereā€™s a function on Instagram now that if someone blocks you it asks if they also want to block any future accounts this person may make. Iā€™m guessing heā€™s done that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Not surprised heā€™s less popular now heā€™s dropped slimming world. Anyone whos ever done any calorie counting would be able to see through his bullshit! Also I find the more active slimming world members can be a bit of a weird cult and donā€™t take kindly to people criticising it and are often very dismissive of calorie counting

Reactions: 9
Is he still only sharing one meal every three days when it suits him he has a jd advert

Reactions: 8
Thereā€™s no way a 966 calories meal is ā€˜in his cals ā˜ŗā˜ŗā˜ŗā˜ŗā˜ŗā˜ŗā€˜ unless heā€™s starving himself the rest of the day

Reactions: 6
If he is doing 2000 calories per day he would be fine, but he needs to do those workouts to allow him so many for a deficit. Still, my coach would be onto me if I had as many carbs as he does

Thereā€™s no way a 966 calories meal is ā€˜in his cals ā˜ŗā˜ŗā˜ŗā˜ŗā˜ŗā˜ŗā€˜ unless heā€™s starving himself the rest of the day
For a long while, I have wondered if he has an eating disorder, so perhaps the carbs/calories don't actually make it into his stomach. He must believe what he's writing, and I can't quite believe that none of his family have seen his accounts and not questioned his actions on things. Unless he has them all blocked of course. Is he still eating copious amounts of victoria sandwich with his nan (with her pension book)?

Reactions: 4
For a long while, I have wondered if he has an eating disorder, so perhaps the carbs/calories don't actually make it into his stomach. He must believe what he's writing, and I can't quite believe that none of his family have seen his accounts and not questioned his actions on things. Unless he has them all blocked of course. Is he still eating copious amounts of victoria sandwich with his nan (with her pension book)?
Iā€™ve always thought he was in some kind of eating disorder. But thatā€™s me just judging it. A lot of exercise a lot of eating and a lot of losing weight.

Iā€™ve always thought he was in some kind of eating disorder. But thatā€™s me just judging it. A lot of exercise a lot of eating and a lot of losing weight.
His eating is so disordered itā€™s sad. Heā€™s the typical slimming world poster child for how much it fucks you up. Like that one time he had a plate of 15 quorn nuggets. Half a plate of ā€˜swā€™ chips and a whole tin of beans and it was all ā€œon planā€ what a joke

Reactions: 8
I dont get how he actually eats so much bread and potatoes i feel so sluggish if I have too much, I often swap out fries for carrot sticks cooked in air fryer for example

I'm not on cc or sw or anything like that so I'm not too sure how much is the right portion I just eat what I want/exercise to keep a balance, but the amount he shares surely cant be what he eats if he is on them programmes they are mountains of food.
My partner eats large meals as he trains at gym but they are never that carb rich ontop of protein bars and shakes Harry says he has. He'd be gaining muscles no?

Nandos why didn't he add a side of veg they used to do like a ratatouille if they still do? Or the broccoli

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.