Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Damocles

Chatty Member
Has He Lost Interest In Weight Loss Now He Appears To Have Turned Into Cesar Millan The Fucking Dog Whisperer?

That Gives An Idea For A Thread Suggestion..

Harry Pickard #9 : Was He Ever Following A Weightloss Plan? He Appears To Have Morphed Into Cesar Millan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

bacon_is_good_for_me

He did have surgery he posted pictures of it.
I’ve no idea how much it cost or what was done with the rest but you can’t just make wild claims that are unfounded when they are quite serious accusations
Are you fucking serious?! No he didn’t have “the surgery” He only had a tummy tuck which wouldn’t have cost more than £4500-£6000. He had no other surgery, and definitely not the full bodylift that he originally intended on getting. He would have had approx £34,000 left. Where do you think this went then?! People asked him about which charity he was donating the rest to, or if he was getting more surgery and he deleted all their messages. He then conveniently played the mental health card and vanished, without telling people where all their donated cash was. He is a fraud and a lying scumbag.

Also if anyone wants to come at me for going off topic on the Harry thread then go ahead coz I’m raging. What a stupid comment.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
A burger wrapped in carbs, with a carb topping. A side of deep fried carbs and a fibrous carb salad, and a dipping sauce which will contain sugar (carbs)

Nope not a lot of carbs there Hazza you Dorito fingered puddle drinker

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Anyone remember (ages ago as I’ve been MIA from tattle slimming world and everything for well over a year 🙈) when he’d take a bowl of green veg and cover it with mint sauce for his dinner at work? 🤣
I’ll find a screenshot but I’ll probably be on for days scrolling through the bollocks

Anyone remember (ages ago as I’ve been MIA from tattle slimming world and everything for well over a year 🙈) when he’d take a bowl of green veg and cover it with mint sauce for his dinner at work? 🤣
I’ll find a screenshot but I’ll probably be on for days scrolling through the bollocks
F14D9C91-DD54-45C4-AAE6-5FB77648FA08.jpeg

Found it 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

bacon_is_good_for_me

He must have been reading here and reported the Instagram account I made with his old username 😛🤣 it’s been disabled but I can make an appeal in 24 hours hahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Is That Daft Orange Cunt Really Suggesting He's Covered all that chicken in just 30g of doritos? 😂😂

Lets have a look what you get for your 30g.

20210403_144006.jpg

20210403_144115.jpg

Screenshot_20210403-153909_Instagram.jpg

not a chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Another meal, another ad, another plate of bullshit.

here we have a 'five guys fakeaway'
Screenshot_20210212-055746_Instagram.jpg

Lets take a look at his claims...

a simple search on the sw app shows that the cheese slices he claims are 3 slices for a healthy extra A choice are actually 1 slice for that days A choice and the other 2 he had are 4 syns each. So he states 10 syns for his meal, when in reality it's almost 20.

Screenshot_20210212-062426.jpg

If he was doing SW properly then his statement that he has "struggled all day because he is hungry and nearly caved in" doesn't really ring true because he would know he can fill up on as much free foods/speed foods as he likes, it's one of the slimming world mantras...

he more than likely avoids those tho as there isn't a jd seasoning rub for a banana or a strawberry and he can't push his code on the simpletons that follow him.

Reactions: 28

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Do you remember that share he did of a michelin Hazza and skinny him photo? I will find it tomorrow. My daughter said he would go to macdonalds get a super size meal on the way to a restaurant meal with friends then write on his page; wasn't hungry today. He is over 6ft, skin and bones don't know where he puts the huge amount of food he eats, loves a false tan reminds me of David Dickinson with the orange spray tan.
Screenshot_20210213-064832_Instagram.jpg

There Are YEARS between these photos. That is NOT an 8 stone weightloss. Not a fucking chance.

Screenshot_20210213-064218_Instagram.jpg

The Picture on the left isn't him.

Screenshot_20210213-063937_Instagram.jpg

They are not his trousers. I believe they belong to this person...

Screenshot_20210213-065913_Gallery.jpg

This is harrys brother, he had an instagram but for the life of me I cannot find it.

There are LOADS of photos on his old instagram account which is called harryyy123. Not a single picture of him being 8 stone overweight. He has no access to that account so he can't delete it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27