Harry Pickard #8 Lies about Where He Buys His Chips, There Was Never 8 Stone On His Hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is where he boils my piss.

he posts on his story that he has weighed out his 40g of cheese for his meal as seen here...
Screenshot_20210210-232159_Instagram.jpg

is he really suggesting that 40g of cheese has magically covered that pizza the way it has here...

Screenshot_20210211-082859_Instagram.jpg

He is dangerous to anyone that follows slimming world and thinks his practices are normal. There is easily 40g on each slice.

but as ever, he can't be pulled up on it as he only allows comments from those that kiss his arse, like sophiejude...another horrendacunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Have I missed something, why's he showering with a bag, what's the stitches for?

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one who thinks using a tortilla wrap as a pizza base is a complete waste of time?! They’re way too thin.

Reactions: 24
Dying at Lego thinking that fakeaway is any better caloriewise than just having a takeaway. bleeping weirdo using foil to serve it as well. Reminds me of the time he wrapped chopped up Hifi bars in quality street wrappers.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Another meal, another ad, another plate of bullshit.

here we have a 'five guys fakeaway'
Screenshot_20210212-055746_Instagram.jpg

Lets take a look at his claims...

a simple search on the sw app shows that the cheese slices he claims are 3 slices for a healthy extra A choice are actually 1 slice for that days A choice and the other 2 he had are 4 syns each. So he states 10 syns for his meal, when in reality it's almost 20.

Screenshot_20210212-062426.jpg

If he was doing SW properly then his statement that he has "struggled all day because he is hungry and nearly caved in" doesn't really ring true because he would know he can fill up on as much free foods/speed foods as he likes, it's one of the slimming world mantras...

he more than likely avoids those tho as there isn't a jd seasoning rub for a banana or a strawberry and he can't push his code on the simpletons that follow him.

Reactions: 28
Annnnddddddd one doesn’t think that a slice of tomato and a lettuce leaf counts as 1/3 speed. Might be why your hungry Hazza?? Because you ain’t actually following the plan? #justsayin

Reactions: 4
Insurance incase that eight stone rears it's fake head again!
Do you remember that share he did of a michelin Hazza and skinny him photo? I will find it tomorrow. My daughter said he would go to macdonalds get a super size meal on the way to a restaurant meal with friends then write on his page; wasn't hungry today. He is over 6ft, skin and bones don't know where he puts the huge amount of food he eats, loves a false tan reminds me of David Dickinson with the orange spray tan.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you remember that share he did of a michelin Hazza and skinny him photo? I will find it tomorrow. My daughter said he would go to macdonalds get a super size meal on the way to a restaurant meal with friends then write on his page; wasn't hungry today. He is over 6ft, skin and bones don't know where he puts the huge amount of food he eats, loves a false tan reminds me of David Dickinson with the orange spray tan.
Screenshot_20210213-064832_Instagram.jpg

There Are YEARS between these photos. That is NOT an 8 stone weightloss. Not a bleeping chance.

Screenshot_20210213-064218_Instagram.jpg

The Picture on the left isn't him.

Screenshot_20210213-063937_Instagram.jpg

They are not his trousers. I believe they belong to this person...

Screenshot_20210213-065913_Gallery.jpg

This is harrys brother, he had an instagram but for the life of me I cannot find it.

There are LOADS of photos on his old instagram account which is called harryyy123. Not a single picture of him being 8 stone overweight. He has no access to that account so he can't delete it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 433793

There Are YEARS between these photos. That is NOT an 8 stone weightloss. Not a bleeping chance.

View attachment 433795

View attachment 433796

View attachment 433797
This is harrys brother, he had an instagram but for the life of me I cannot find it.

There are LOADS of photos on his old instagram account which is called harryyy123. Not a single picture of him being 8 stone overweight. He has no access to that account so he can't delete it.
I will find that pic now, his brother and girlfriend can't stand Harry.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 433793

View attachment 433795

View attachment 433796

View attachment 433797

I feel like all this investigating should be a Netflix documentary, let me go get my popcorn please continue!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Another meal, another ad, another plate of bullshit.

here we have a 'five guys fakeaway'
View attachment 432073

Lets take a look at his claims...

a simple search on the sw app shows that the cheese slices he claims are 3 slices for a healthy extra A choice are actually 1 slice for that days A choice and the other 2 he had are 4 syns each. So he states 10 syns for his meal, when in reality it's almost 20.

View attachment 432080

If he was doing SW properly then his statement that he has "struggled all day because he is hungry and nearly caved in" doesn't really ring true because he would know he can fill up on as much free foods/speed foods as he likes, it's one of the slimming world mantras...

he more than likely avoids those tho as there isn't a jd seasoning rub for a banana or a strawberry and he can't push his code on the simpletons that follow him.
He has used low fat processed cheese slices which probably are 3 for a healthy extra a, I don’t have the app to check?!!

Reactions: 3
He has used low fat processed cheese slices which probably are 3 for a healthy extra a, I don’t have the app to check?!!
Oh, you don't have the app to check? Well I do, and I did...and yes, as ever the ronseal coloured one is lying again.
Screenshot_20210214-051653.jpg

ONE slice is a healthy extra choice.

here is the one I use from asda, notice how it says 3..
Screenshot_20210214-051918.jpg

It's like the other week, posts saying he's got some new yoghurts but didn't know if they were from morrisons or asda..of course he knows, he just likes to feel superior that he's found something nobody else has..and thats him all over isn't it, always gotta be the best. Gotta have more followers than anyone else, gotta have lost more weight than anyone else.

He thinks his tit doesn't stink, well let me tell you it does..and I can bleeping smell it from here.

Reactions: 10
Oh, you don't have the app to check? Well I do, and I did...and yes, as ever the ronseal coloured one is lying again.View attachment 435431

ONE slice is a healthy extra choice.

here is the one I use from asda, notice how it says 3..
View attachment 435432

It's like the other week, posts saying he's got some new yoghurts but didn't know if they were from morrisons or asda..of course he knows, he just likes to feel superior that he's found something nobody else has..and thats him all over isn't it, always gotta be the best. Gotta have more followers than anyone else, gotta have lost more weight than anyone else.

He thinks his tit doesn't stink, well let me tell you it does..and I can bleeping smell it from here.
What's funny is slimming world never put him in the magazine or on success stories or signed up for a book, only ever been a plus one at SW ball parties.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.