Harry Pickard #8 Lies about Where He Buys His Chips, There Was Never 8 Stone On His Hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Harry just randomly block people for no reason? Followed him for quite a while, when I first did Slimming World, along with several other slimming accounts. Then I got a bit bored of the slimming accounts, was a bit dubious of his journey, so unfollowed him and loads of others, checked in on Harry now and again just to see what he was up to, like maybe three times in two years and randomly looked him up today and I'm blocked.
Some people have apps that can see who unfollowed I heard. So maybe blocks people that unfollow?

Reactions: 6
Does Harry just randomly block people for no reason? Followed him for quite a while, when I first did Slimming World, along with several other slimming accounts. Then I got a bit bored of the slimming accounts, was a bit dubious of his journey, so unfollowed him and loads of others, checked in on Harry now and again just to see what he was up to, like maybe three times in two years and randomly looked him up today and I'm blocked.
Or did you unfollow but still watch his stories?? Then he would of blocked you because you didn’t follow him

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Or did you unfollow but still watch his stories?? Then he would of blocked you because you didn’t follow him
Imagine being bothered, and having the time to be keeping track of who does and doesn’t follow you, and then blocking. 🙀

Reactions: 12
I’ve never followed him but viewed his stories, was blocked one day randomly 🤷‍♀️ Lucky I have 2 accounts 😂

I unfollowed him a few years ago, forgot all about him found this thread and went to have a look at his profile and I’m blocked aswell 😂

The instahuns share block lists so could also be from that if another instahun blocks you. I was blocked by Fopperholic and within 24 hours was blocked by Harry, Sophie Jude etc

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
A little OT but I can't think of anywhere else to ask. Is there an anti-SW/ex-SW members thread on here at all? I have some experience to share from the 'plan' and would like to hear other peoples experiences too

Reactions: 3
A little OT but I can't think of anywhere else to ask. Is there an anti-SW/ex-SW members thread on here at all? I have some experience to share from the 'plan' and would like to hear other peoples experiences too
There’s this thread which is a bit of a mix of ex SW/current SW/Calorie counting ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 4
“Gaining inches on my chest area”

Not pigeon chest prickhard thinking he’s getting some rock hard pecks 🥴😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The fact he thinks 100kg on leg press is impressive, mate that ain’t even my warm up 🤷🏻‍♀️
He also shouldn’t be doing 20 min HITT (if that’s what he means) prior to weights, you want to use all your energy for weights and then cardio after or at another time separate. Why waste all your energy on cardio first, any trainer worth their salt wouldn’t programme you cardio prior to training.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The fact he thinks 100kg on leg press is impressive, mate that ain’t even my warm up 🤷🏻‍♀️
He also shouldn’t be doing 20 min HITT (if that’s what he means) prior to weights, you want to use all your energy for weights and then cardio after or at another time separate. Why waste all your energy on cardio first, any trainer worth their salt wouldn’t programme you cardio prior to training.
I do 40kg on the leg press and think im hench 😂😂😂😂. I proper feel dissapointed with myself now 😔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
it’s very obvious in his stories that he’s not doing 100kg on the leg press, where the pin in the weights are it’s probably not more than 50kg.
There’s no reason to lie about it

it’s very obvious in his stories that he’s not doing 100kg on the leg press, where the pin in the weights are it’s probably not more than 50kg.
There’s no reason to lie about it
He’s been lying about losing 8 stone for years, lying is his MO 🤣

Reactions: 10
I cant! 50kg max. The first time i used the leg press i thought it was broken. No, the weights were just too heavy for me 😂
😂😂 ok, next time add 1.25 or 2.5, add an extra rep, if you do 10, make it 11. That’s still progressive overload. Slow down the tempo, that will also add resistance. Then slowly up it as you get stronger.

Reactions: 3
Why’s he eating and drinking protein constantly 😭 does be not realise how many calories are in it all

Reactions: 2
Yes, I got blocked on 3 different accounts by him for no reason..

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.