Harry Pickard #8 Lies about Where He Buys His Chips, There Was Never 8 Stone On His Hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont get how he actually eats so much bread and potatoes i feel so sluggish if I have too much, I often swap out fries for carrot sticks cooked in air fryer for example

I'm not on cc or sw or anything like that so I'm not too sure how much is the right portion I just eat what I want/exercise to keep a balance, but the amount he shares surely cant be what he eats if he is on them programmes they are mountains of food.
My partner eats large meals as he trains at gym but they are never that carb rich ontop of protein bars and shakes Harry says he has. He'd be gaining muscles no?

Nandos why didn't he add a side of veg they used to do like a ratatouille if they still do? Or the broccoli
He’ll only gain muscle if he’s working out. Protein is great for you and people often don’t have enough

Reactions: 2
Soz hazzy mate but you look the bleeping same as you always have I see minimal change (none). WTF is RoO doing for him?

Reactions: 10
Mate!!!! Those pics 😳 what an absolute massive nob!!! He actually insulting all his followers #cringe they are bad photoshopped pics BAD

Reactions: 16
Doesn’t the pic on the left look like the outline of his body is very ‘sharp’ like it’s been photoshopped? Could just be me
Shittest photoshop ever! Such a sad life when you feel the need to do things like this to fulfil self gratification.

Reactions: 13
Doesn’t the pic on the left look like the outline of his body is very ‘sharp’ like it’s been photoshopped? Could just be me
No way he was the one on the left 7 weeks ago. He’s been posting pictures and he’s not that big in any of them

also second one has arms right out making him look better and also better lighting. I saw someone on Instagram calling people out and showing exactly how these tricks work on before and after shots. Bad posture, bad lighting, pushing belly out etc on the first ones etc

Reactions: 12
Never actually posted on this thread, but I can’t not comment after seeing those pictures.
Absolute FRAUD.
Also what’s with the massive red blob?

No way he was the one on the left 7 weeks ago. He’s been posting pictures and he’s not that big in any of them
Remember he posted photos that he had taken in the gym toilets, apparently weeks apart...

Reactions: 12
Who could actually be bothered going to all this effort to con people on the internet? He needs to get a life!

Reactions: 15
Never actually posted on this thread, but I can’t not comment after seeing those pictures.
Absolute FRAUD.
Also what’s with the massive red blob?

Remember he posted photos that he had taken in the gym toilets, apparently weeks apart...
Came on on the say the same thing! He posted his big weight loss in the gym at the beginning of April? So its not down to the last 7 weeks??

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.