Harry Pickard #8 Lies about Where He Buys His Chips, There Was Never 8 Stone On His Hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gucci Sonic literally looks the bastard same as he always does. Lying skinny fat bleeping chode bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m so confused by Harry, he always looks proper slim in his pictures and that he has or never had a weight problem or gains. Am I missing something?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All I keep thinking is, why isn’t there a bulge in them jeans 😂 most men in skinny jeans would have issues concealing the goods, but he is flat packed!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Every time I see this guys food , I wonder doesnt him mum ever shop or cook for the family ... he still lives with his parents 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does Harry just randomly block people for no reason? Followed him for quite a while, when I first did Slimming World, along with several other slimming accounts. Then I got a bit bored of the slimming accounts, was a bit dubious of his journey, so unfollowed him and loads of others, checked in on Harry now and again just to see what he was up to, like maybe three times in two years and randomly looked him up today and I'm blocked.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.