Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never in a million years are they the correct distance apart. Imean how close are there hands for a start?..I guess all the fake tan the pair of cretins are obviously wearing must make them immune to coronavirus.
20200607_101100.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Never in a million years are they the correct distance apart. Imean how close are there hands for a start?..I guess all the fake tan the pair of cretins are obviously wearing must make them immune to coronavirus.View attachment 148075
I failed at maths but even I know that ain’t 2 metres, he’ll be like most who go on about social distancing but have mates over in their gardens... Hahah I actually have never commented on threads on him until now but have been a lurker on here. I actually hadn’t been on his Instagram for a while Cos he’s just full of shite , and since the last time I was having a nosey on his stories he’s actually blocked me 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The comments have been limited on that post, let’s face it, he’s not been following lockdown rules since they began so he probs think he’s done a good job in that photo

Reactions: 6
The comments have been limited on that post, let’s face it, he’s not been following lockdown rules since they began so he probs think he’s done a good job in that photo
Think he limits comments on most posts so only the ones who lick his butt can comment...... !! He's a prick... !

I mean I think we all know that after the photo was taken there wouldn't have been any sort of social distancing.... anything for the gram

This Prickard just needs a slap in the face and a visit from TRUE people who have lost weight. I really do wonder if his family knows what a perfect liar and fraud he is.
I doubt it apparently according to him some of his family don’t know he’s gay! That’s another reason why he won’t commit to a relationship

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I haven’t looked at his insta for a while but thought I bet he hasn’t used his platform to comment on black lives matter... have I missed his posts?

I haven’t looked at his insta for a while but thought I bet he hasn’t used his platform to comment on black lives matter... have I missed his posts?
He didn’t post a thing on Tuesday, even about food, ads or his usual tit. Carried on like normal from Wednesday. Same with his pal (dunno if they’re still pals actually) Josh!

• Angry
Reactions: 1
He didn’t post a thing on Tuesday, even about food, ads or his usual tit. Carried on like normal from Wednesday. Same with his pal (dunno if they’re still pals actually) Josh!
No post or mention from froyoandfrylight either! Becs bites deleted hers the next day!

• Wow
Wow didn’t really Becs Bites deleted hers after. She is still posting on her stories so dunno why she would delete off her grid
Personally I think They're not interested that’s why. Or is me saying that being a troll/bully to them. & Why post if your going to delete. Same with that Kirsty Uploading twice to delete both...

Reactions: 2
Hayleysworld deleted hers the next day too
I don’t understand why they’d bothered for to only delete. It’s baffling unless hey don’t support or not bothered by whats happening as they literally have the platform they have of having large numbers of followers they could have actually done some good to promote people to learn listen educate on the matter rather then just their beige sw foods and affiliated links.

If they didn’t want to post anything in Blm then they should have not posted black out posts originally

profits over morals

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.