Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't agree more. It reminds me of when I asked my of asian descent colleague about her heritage, another colleague ticked me right off saying it's not appropriate to ask someone who is born in Britain where they are from.... I explained I was asking about her heritage because I am interested and got the long face. The girl herself was more than happy to talk about her grandparents and their life in x country.... People need to stop being offended on other people's behalfs. Harry's sexuality doesn't matter at all, but it's ok to wonder if he's gay

Reactions: 16
Exactly! I asked my husband if he was gay when we first met (genuinely 😂) because he was good looking and I wanted to see if I had a chance 😂😂
Same as my son.... he gets asked a lot by females
he’s not one bit offended by it and often tells them I have a straight brother 😂
if your interested.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can we move on from all the “oh ma gawwwd can’t believe you outed him” bullshit it’s been done to the death on here 😂

Reactions: 3
You know on shopping channels like ideal world or Qvc when they are modelling tops they always stand with their arms slightly bent at elbow cos it gives the illusion of a better silhouette , he’s rocking moobs and side boobs and he’s got a fat head

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s alright lads, the man boobs will be gone soon #easyoneasyoff

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen his latest picture? Something just look so odd and weird about it! I
The right hand side of the pic looks photoshopped too, the T-shirt is perfectly ‘curved’ but it’s loose on the opposite side.... Just doesn’t look natural to me

Reactions: 4
How does he get so many likes on his pictures? Over 5k likes for a cake is that normal 🤷🏼‍♀️ or does he buy he likes? 🧐

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.