Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why they’d bothered for to only delete. It’s baffling unless hey don’t support or not bothered by whats happening as they literally have the platform they have of having large numbers of followers they could have actually done some good to promote people to learn listen educate on the matter rather then just their beige sw foods and affiliated links.

If they didn’t want to post anything in Blm then they should have not posted black out posts originally

profits over morals
because it didn’t look pretty on their feeds they treated it like a story and deleted it after 24 hours 😂 I was shocked.. there’s no other reason

Reactions: 7
What really surprises me is that sophie works in a bleeping school im sure her SLT would love to see that picture actually im not surprised that a bleeping lie

Reactions: 3
He doesn’t SYN MACCIES?! I bet slimming world HATE that he uses their plan in vein and makes a mockery of it at the same time. Imagine how many consultants have to explain to new members time and time again to stick to plan because it’s not easy on easy off!

in my opinion, I think he is done with slimming world now he has lost the weight, has the followers and has moved out of his parents home and got on with his life BUT the money and mild recognition is too good. This is why he is pushing for more home content and tik toks - just does not want to slimming world anymore but can’t face losing followers

Attachments

Reactions: 4
FFS...... quietly watching tiktok and this twit comes up on my FYP page with his bloody takeaways and crap

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He doesn’t SYN MACCIES?! I bet slimming world HATE that he uses their plan in vein and makes a mockery of it at the same time. Imagine how many consultants have to explain to new members time and time again to stick to plan because it’s not easy on easy off!

in my opinion, I think he is done with slimming world now he has lost the weight
He's lost duck all weight.

If SW hated him using their name then they would publicly denounce him on their SM channels and tell consultants to let their groups know that he's a fraud.

Reactions: 5
People have contacted SW about him before, me included, We all got the same generic answer "we can't control what people post on personal social media"

but they can threaten others with legal action about a cafe with slimming world wording on its menu.
Yeah, I know SW aren't interested, was just responding to previous poster saying SW must hate how the bleep depicts the SW plan :)

Noticed a lot of slimming world pages getting McDonald’s since Harry posted his the other day, notice that they seem to all call it MACCIES too and they all order obscene amounts of food!!! Seriously half these SW pages seem to follow the Harry pickard plan not the slimming world plan 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Noticed a lot of slimming world pages getting McDonald’s since Harry posted his the other day, notice that they seem to all call it MACCIES too and they all order obscene amounts of food!!! Seriously half these SW pages seem to follow the Harry pickard plan not the slimming world plan 🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s not even GOOD!!

You wash your mouth out!!😜

Doesn‘t everyone call it Maccies?

But seriously, I am proper missing greasy breakfasts from them but then, I don’t have a weight loss account ...

That's my fav - the breakfast.... CANNOT wait till they are back on the menu...... was mentioned about next week but not sure if that's all places ! Fingers crossed it is !

Reactions: 2
That's my fav - the breakfast.... CANNOT wait till they are back on the menu...... was mentioned about next week but not sure if that's all places ! Fingers crossed it is !
I‘m fuming because I don’t have a car and my local mcd’s aren’t doing Uber eats yet 😩 You might see me on the news soon with a little cardboard box round me dressed up as a car😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I‘m fuming because I don’t have a car and my local mcd’s aren’t doing Uber eats yet 😩 You might see me on the news soon with a little cardboard box round me dressed up as a car😂
Thought my daughter as going to resort to that until she talked me into taking her the other night !! 😂 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.