Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he ever announce what his new exciting job was? I’m assuming he’s on zero wages currently and living off the bank of Mum and Dad? He is such a prick 🙄

Reactions: 4
All that tit he ate yesterday he must be glued to the bloody toilet today! That cannot have done him any favours!

Reactions: 2
I'm thinking it's because he's Insta friends with Fopperholic and I called her out a few times and she blocked me so maybe he has because of that 🙄 twit!
Oh ..... that could be why I am too then as I called her out & got blocked but she’s also blocked me on my personal account too but he hasn’t

Reactions: 5
For some reason he's blocked me 🤔 I wondered why I hadn't seen any posts for ages! Back in the day I used to really like him and his roast potatoes lol he even messaged me a few times, followed me from his main account etc so that's weird 🤷🏻‍♀️
He did that to me randomly too. No idea except he must have gone through my follows?!

40g of cheese? Aye my arse.

40g of cheese? Aye my arse. Per slice maybe

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
I'm thinking it's because he's Insta friends with Fopperholic and I called her out a few times and she blocked me so maybe he has because of that 🙄 twit!
Oh ..... that could be why I am too then as I called her out & got blocked but she’s also blocked me on my personal account too but he hasn’t
Upsetting Fopps.... ? Come on now ladies we know she's Uhhhmmazing and so, so, so cleaver 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He probably switched them back on so he could get loads of Happy Birthdays !! Absolute beg !!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s now promoting his new bestie head Britter’s face mask scheme. Boring and predictable.

• Haha
He’s now promoting his new bestie head Britter’s face mask scheme. Boring and predictable.
Her re posting his picture on her own story. Just wish we had all seen that original video he sent her, it was so funny🙄🙄 No amount of products are going to fix their skins until they fix their diets and stop eating beige and endless amounts of brownies.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.