Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was replying to someone else on this thread who brought up Jack Towers. Can you discuss chicken nuggets on the Poultry thread please (sorry!)

Xx
So many new slimming worlders that are on tattle that weren’t around for the jack towers drama, they don’t know what they missed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now THAT is how it’s bleeping done, yes Lard 👏🏼

Strange, Harry looks at his ‘biggest’ here, would say he’s lost about 2 stone from this if that, where’s the other 6 stone Hazza?

Ps PLEASE can we all have a butchers at Harry’s old insta and post our fave pics here, he defo can’t get into that account and he will be fuming 😂😂😂
He has lost duck all, he just grew an extra 2ft and hit puberty. Shame he didn't grow the duck up mentally too!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Copied one of Harold’s recipes. So good. Base Hex B, 30g of cheddar for Hex A, Ham free and pineapple speed. Had a giant garlic and herb dip - I’m counting 1/2 a syn but SYN ACCORDINGLY.

RE legal stuff. I’m sure he’d come after you in defamation if he had the capacity to prove his claims.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Copied one of Harold’s recipes. So good. Base Hex B, 30g of cheddar for Hex A, Ham free and pineapple speed. Had a giant garlic and herb dip - I’m counting 1/2 a syn but SYN ACCORDINGLY.

RE legal stuff. I’m sure he’d come after you in defamation if he had the capacity to prove his claims.
Easy on easy off
Draw the line

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Easy off.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

You forgot the full bottle of Frylight on the base, duh 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What fucks me off so much about Harry’s supposed 8st Weight Loss is that he is probably what 11/12 stone? NO WAY in any bleeping world was he ever 20stone????? I don’t get it

Reactions: 7
What fucks me off so much about Harry’s supposed 8st Weight Loss is that he is probably what 11/12 stone? NO WAY in any bleeping world was he ever 20stone????? I don’t get it
you silly sausage. how DARE you question the slimming world king 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Pineapple isn’t speed hun but “never affected my weight loss so I count it as speed” 😜🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My favourite is "back to basics"
Haha yes!! 😂 I shouldn't mock as I did SW just over 2 years ago (successfully lost 3 stone without gimmicks, an Insta page or bleeping "rubs" of any kind :p) , but was never part of the group as such, stayed for a few weigh-ins, but they were all yapping, gossipy women with nothing better to do - I wanted to get weighed and clear off for breakfast as I'd stopped eating about 7pm the night before and was usually starving! Harry & co are all a bunch of knob 'eds, and his smug-ass, cake loving buddy sw_danielle has gained all her 3 stone+ back AND more, according to her thread - they're a bunch of dishonest fakes! :cautious:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Haha yes!! 😂 I shouldn't mock as I did SW just over 2 years ago (successfully lost 3 stone without gimmicks, an Insta page or bleeping "rubs" of any kind :p) , but was never part of the group as such, stayed for a few weigh-ins, but they were all yapping, gossipy women with nothing better to do - I wanted to get weighed and clear off for breakfast as I'd stopped eating about 7pm the night before and was usually starving! Harry & co are all a bunch of knob 'eds, and his smug-ass, cake loving buddy sw_danielle has gained all her 3 stone+ back AND more, according to her thread - they're a bunch of dishonest fakes! :cautious:
I forgot she existed! Off to find her thread 😂

I’m going to have to change my pic tomorrow because honestly I can’t stand him being it 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.