Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the fella that maybe didnt do it all through a certain diet? Or was that someone else? Someone I follow on insta has a massive bee in her bonnet about harry and kept saying that was the case. I unfollowed

Is this the fella that maybe didnt do it all through a certain diet? Or was that someone else? Someone I follow on insta has a massive bee in her bonnet about harry and kept saying that was the case. I unfollowed
He's not lost 8st any diet. He's a lying bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How are people able to comment when it's limited? Does he have to specifically approve an account before they can post?

The latest below. Absolute bleep.
He doesn’t syn cakes😂 why the hell is he able to promote SW? Ridiculous.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Someone on insta said someone from Uae had given him a shed load of money on like a just giving page and he had a band. I thought it wasnt true
That's Jack Towers not Harry..... Jack did lose loads - like 16-18 stone..... someone set up a go fund me page for a tummy tuck/body lift and some UAE person donated like 20K.... he took the money, had the surgery done on the cheap and then dropped off SM with mental health issues but noone ever saw what happened with the rest of the money he said he would donate ! He's another prick !

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That's Jack Towers not Harry..... Jack did lose loads - like 16-18 stone..... someone set up a go fund me page for a tummy tuck/body lift and some UAE person donated like 20K.... he took the money, had the surgery done on the cheap and then dropped off SM with mental health issues but noone ever saw what happened with the rest of the money he said he would donate ! He's another prick !
Ah right fair enough then! I was confused...that's not difficult

I've not read all of the Towers stuff on here, but isn't there some that think the whole UAE thing was a ruse by the BBC to pay him for some interview?

Reactions: 4
I've not read all of the Towers stuff on here, but isn't there some that think the whole UAE thing was a ruse by the BBC to pay him for some interview?
Yeah think I read that too...... either way he buggered off with alot of other peoples cash !!

Reactions: 2
How are people able to comment when it's limited? Does he have to specifically approve an account before they can post?

The latest below. Absolute bleep.
This really annoys me when he does this 🙄🙄 bleeping hell hun if it wasn’t for people asking you the syn value, you know, like the plan you’re SUPPOSED to be following requires, you’d still be more of a nobody living at home with mummy and daddy

This really annoys me when he does this 🙄🙄 bleeping hell hun if it wasn’t for people asking you the syn value, you know, like the plan you’re SUPPOSED to be following requires, you’d still be more of a nobody living at home with mummy and daddy
Yeah, agreed. Worse though cos when he does a sponsored ad type post like that fry light fiasco he is NICE AS bleeping NON SW PIE to everyone begging engagement and shagging his sheep in replies. Absolute bastard con artist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.